Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

When was the 2nd event ever planned?

The date wasnt planed, but dont act naive about this. YOu know good and well a second event was talked about since me and castor couldnt have our fight due to my fighter having a fight on the 7th as well as a few others (i thinkk) And there have been several matches offered in the last few days or so.

It looks like you guys are just scared.. i mean wolf backed out of the most even fight i've ever seen the guys were made like 10 mins apart and mine has had 7 fights to his 2. If someone is that slow of a learner then why keep him? I smell fear. And now all these excuse's. I expected much more from the "fearless" vendetta.

We accepted fights on your terms and in one of your orgs so now its time to man up and do the same. Unless you guys grew vagina's over the weekend

The date wasnt planed, but dont act naive about this. YOu know good and well a second event was talked about since me and castor couldnt have our fight due to my fighter having a fight on the 7th as well as a few others (i thinkk) And there have been several matches offered in the last few days or so.

It looks like you guys are just scared.. i mean wolf backed out of the most even fight i've ever seen the guys were made like 10 mins apart and mine has had 7 fights to his 2. If someone is that slow of a learner then why keep him? I smell fear. And now all these excuse's. I expected much more from the "fearless" vendetta.

We accepted fights on your terms and in one of your orgs so now its time to man up and do the same. Unless you guys grew vagina's over the weekend

Lol growing delusional again i see

lol, you cannot provoke us into a war by calling us scared.

We beat you, we are the better alliance. As if that was ever in question, we will participate in the event, if we want to participate in the event. But I will not

No war have ever been won after one fight. This just show us your true yellow bellies. Just admit your fear.

Lol growing delusional again i see

whats delusional about you cowering away from an even fight? had one of us done it in this first event all we would hear is "Quack" "ducker" etc.. So quit being hypocrites

Venducka, let's do this :) i wanna fight again. We will plan the event at least a month away, so we can get 10 fights + good matchups. This gives you the time to train also.

i can understand you'll be ducking this event because LOD's b-squad already showed you we arent easy fights. Can only imagine what the a-squad will bring to the table :D

lol you are a funny guy.

Skull i will put in Borjigin only IF LOD cant get other managers to fight, i would prefer to train him rather than fight him and since i already have 1 fight on the future card i would rather let other Vendetta managers fill it than have a load from 1 manager

lol you are a funny guy.

Skull i will put in Borjigin only IF LOD cant get other managers to fight, i would prefer to train him rather than fight him and since i already have 1 fight on the future card i would rather let other Vendetta managers fill it than have a load from 1 manager

subtle way of ducking LOL We have plenty ready to step up this go around. Especially with no ID restriction...

Lol, no. We beat you. It's done. Wait 3 months now :)

UH how bout you wait 3 months..... Us real men here have big boy business to talk about so how bout you go play with your toy unicorn in the corner and let us big boys work this out on our own. Wars are won threw battle not sitting around waiting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UH how bout you wait 3 months..... Us real men here have big boy business to talk about so how bout you go play with your toy unicorn in the corner and let us big boys work this out on our own. Wars are won threw battle not sitting around waiting

How little you know :D

• Upvote 1

photo-thumb-71572.jpg?_r=1411655546 UNICONOR I FRANK KINGphoto-thumb-76785.png?_r=1393177163 CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT.

I was not in the LOD at the time of this event and want to test my slider knowledge against your self.

This dose not have to be part of the alliance event just 1 member vs 1 member.

I respect you this is why is offer this 1 vs 1 challenge

Do you accept????

I just said earlier on, wait 3 months

Do you guys not read?

Just dont understand what your saying with QUACK QUACK coming out of your mouth

• Upvote 1

And I told you already we dont give a shit what you want. If you dont to be a part of it then sit there, shut up and stay out of it.

You are really sore I beat you, and so easily too I suppose?

Just dont understand what your saying with QUACK QUACK coming out of your mouth

Lol, keep trying to provoke me, one day mate

Champione, Champione, ole, ole, ole

You are really sore I beat you, and so easily too I suppose?

Not at all, I'm trying to get a fight against any of you guy's. I dont care which of you it is. This is not about you, so dont flatter yourself, this is LOD vs Vendetta and right now it looks as if Vendettas BITCH CARD has been pulled

Not at all, I'm trying to get a fight against any of you guy's. I dont care which of you it is. This is not about you, so dont flatter yourself, this is LOD vs Vendetta and right now it looks as if Vendettas BITCH CARD has been pulled

bullshit.png

Venducka, let's do this :) i wanna fight again. We will plan the event at least a month away, so we can get 10 fights + good matchups. This gives you the time to train also.

i can understand you'll be ducking this event because LOD's b-squad already showed you we arent easy fights. Can only imagine what the a-squad will bring to the table :D

Say what you really mean, you can only imagine what the multis of the b-squad can bring to the table.

• Upvote 3