Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

We do a huge summer event.

Sir Castor Rollins vs The Old Lady Robber in the main event. It will be the most hyped and talked about event in the games history.

Lods i recommend youre starting to prepare mentally right now and immediately stop shaving your legs/play with barbie dolls cause this event will gonna require a bit more than 4 sugarfairies with big mouths.

• Upvote 4

We do a huge summer event.

Sir Castor Rollins vs The Old Lady Robber in the main event. It will be the most hyped and talked about event in the games history.

Lods i recommend youre starting to prepare mentally right now and immediately stop shaving your legs/play with barbie dolls cause this event will gonna require a bit more than 4 sugarfairies with big mouths.

Lets set a date and event MRS ROLLINS

• Downvote 1

Sir Castor Rollins

Michael "Wolf" Brakeley

Mike "juret" Jursllla

Grant "Gbk16" Brophy

Kanis Lupis

Skap Omdahl

The Dude

Liam Davidson

Pueblo Escobart

Conor "Uniconor" Brazier

Jonas "igorbyhenikov" Bones

When i see these names, i realize why the Lods only managed to assembly 4 people to the slaughter. Even my heart rate goes up when i see that list, no wonder these pricks are terrified lol.

Just imagine the quacking going on in the Lod chickenhouse right now.

I am hungry. And i want some fried Lod chicken (with cornbread) for dinner tonight. So step up right now for the biggest event in the games history.

• Upvote 2

GBK You should shut this page down due to the amount of pussy there is about or mabe just shut VENDETTA down

If Vendetta is full of pussies, please explain why we had our members stepping up and you could only find 4 managers from over 70 to step up.

Like I said before, you are the Legion of Duckers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vendetta used a supposedly rivalry against LOD to promote their newest org. Few people care about it.

But since you have been bragging a lot about one victory, I'm stepping up and I'll personally call the other top LOD members to this fight.

Let's do it this month. 3 months is enough time to Vendetta run away.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lets not use creation fighters as well as that proves nothing about sliders use fighter ID range for fights and set this up as a proper tourny

We will find fair fights. No specification otherwise it becomes ridiculous.

I'm happy for two creation guys to go against eachother, it proves sliders, since I outslidered Skull who clearly had better hiddens.

• Upvote 1

If Vendetta is full of pussies, please explain why we had our members stepping up and you could only find 4 managers from over 70 to step up.

Like I said before, you are the Legion of Duckers.

Well, it was short notice. just like now, and you find 1 candidate to fight us, so dont go that way.

And you managed to win barely against us (4-2). if we won another fight, it was a draw, in an event on short notice on your terms, where we provided fighters and you guys could pick who you matched them up.

That is a horribel result for the might vedetta :D

you know deepdowninside that in the next event you will get the result you all fear ;)

I may not understand words, but you sure as fuck don't understand spelling or grammar.

You forgot the ? after "we"

You didn't put a capital K in Kenlow

Shouldn't*

You're*

too*

I*

Want a dictionary?

Easy mate, grammar is a sensitive subject in this thread lol.

• Upvote 1

Well, it was short notice. just like now, and you find 1 candidate to fight us, so dont go that way.

And you managed to win barely against us (4-2). if we won another fight, it was a draw, in an event on short notice on your terms, where we provided fighters and you guys could pick who you matched them up.

That is a horribel result for the might vedetta :D

you know deepdowninside that in the next event you will get the result you all fear ;)

In what way was it on our terms? We put up fighters, you guys put fighters, in no way was it on our terms. If we can beat you on about 2 weeks notice, we will annihilate you with 3 months

• Upvote 2