help the smaller orgs and fighters

Id like to start 1 or 2 of my fighters in smaller orgs to get them experience rather than throwing in with the big orgs straight away, but would feel bad if i ended up being champion then leaving for a bigger org. in RL i think when a guy leaves a small org to go to the ufc it doesnt hurt their hype it gives them cred and legitamacy, so how bout something like you dont get a hype hit if your not a top ten org an your champ leaves for a top ten or something?

Id like to start 1 or 2 of my fighters in smaller orgs to get them experience rather than throwing in with the big orgs straight away, but would feel bad if i ended up being champion then leaving for a bigger org. in RL i think when a guy leaves a small org to go to the ufc it doesnt hurt their hype it gives them cred and legitamacy, so how bout something like you dont get a hype hit if your not a top ten org an your champ leaves for a top ten or something?

Sounds like a pretty good idea, but how does this work for the orgs who have established themselves as top orgs, SYN, PRIDE, etc? What if their champ leaves em hangin?

Sounds like a pretty good idea, but how does this work for the orgs who have established themselves as top orgs, SYN, PRIDE, etc? What if their champ leaves em hangin?

well they should get a hype hit, just like RL, if brock lesner signed for strikeforce, the ufc,s draw would be damaged whereas when someone like micheal bisping leaves cage rage for the ufc, cage rage gain legitamacy for discovering him an also get their name spread to a wider audience when someone checks his record on fight finder etc.

well they should get a hype hit, just like RL, if brock lesner signed for strikeforce, the ufc,s draw would be damaged whereas when someone like micheal bisping leaves cage rage for the ufc, cage rage gain legitamacy for discovering him an also get their name spread to a wider audience when someone checks his record on fight finder etc.

Makes sense.

I like this a lot as well as a guy who runs one of the traditionally more hyped orgs. I have historically refrained from offering some fighters in specific orgs contracts because I didn't want to create punitive damages to those orgs. This would make my life easier and make the transition from low-mid tier orgs to the larger ones more guilt-free for the fighters.