Top Posters In This Topic

The McMahon family who owns the WWE:

Vince McMahon (Chairman)

Linda McMahon (Vince's Wife)

Shane McMahon (Vince's Son)

Stephanie McMahon (Vince's Daughter)

Ed McMahon was someone totally different

- And I guess every forum has to have at least one troll

What is there not to funny about 2 grown 250+ lbs men playing fighter in a ring?

- LoL Steeve, it is a show for entertainment purposes. They know everyone knows it isn't real fighting. They perform stunts for the crowds expense lol. Someone summed it up good saying it is kind of a soap opera for guys. It has all kinds of storylines along with some scripted action. The same as any TV show or movie.

- No sand in this vagina sir, I know what you are trying to do, a troll is a troll. I'm not impressed or moved by your comments good sir :smile_anim:

- LoL Steeve, it is a show for entertainment purposes. They know everyone knows it isn't real fighting. They perform stunts for the crowds expense lol. Someone summed it up good saying it is kind of a soap opera for guys. It has all kinds of storylines along with some scripted action. The same as any TV show or movie.

You have to say troll more often, it makes your argument more valid. So I'm a troll because I disagree with you? That's genius man! Maybe I am a troll, but I certainly wasn't trolling on you my sensitive friend. Don't take everything so personal.

You just agreed with me that there is nothing serious about wrestling. It is funny, people should joke about it. People joked about what a retard Bush is an that shouldn't be funny in the least bit.

I have found plenty of other posts on this forum that you made, haven't seen anything positive said yet...... I don't care and am not taking a single thing personal. That is just the way some people are, I understand that.

I have found plenty of other posts on this forum that you made, haven't seen anything positive said yet...... I don't care and am not taking a single thing personal. That is just the way some people are, I understand that.

Steeve admitting you have a problem is half the battle.... J/K

The real problem is that you are still pissed because I edited your entry in Significant Events page. So you came here and give a whole rant about how you disagree with the position that I took saying "People hate on wrestling because it is fake and that is the biggest joke of all. Some people are just like that though and I feel sorry for you.". But you keep holding on that it's not personal. You didn't even have the guts to reply directly to me because that would've been too obvious.

Bomb, you act like a little baby. Yeah I often have disputes with people on the forum because I'm rather straightfoward and give an uncensored opinion. It becomes a whole lot worse with the weakmindedness of some people. I had a lot of disputes, but never about such a stupid thing with such a big baby.

People like you should take example of guys like WOG. I told him crap many times and just tells me to go fuck myself and that's it. No hard feelings. He might not like me but he doesn't act like a little baby about it either.

It wasn't directed to you man ;)

Btw. droptank21 I think somebody stole your idea but I'm not sure that it's exactly what you meant:

http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=10836918

sorry mybad I'll edit that

:training2:

LOL you keep saying I am acting like a baby, all I am doing is defending a point that there is no real to make fun of professional wrestling. The fact that you edited the significant events pages is just a coincidence. I would have been in this thread defending wrestling and WWE with or without your comments.

God damn son you need to just go somewhere else, no one cares how "strong minded" or whatever bullshit you claim to have on an internet forum.

Bottom line..... it would be great if someone started a pro wrestling tycoon, as long as they could pull it off right I would try it out.

I would have been in this thread defending wrestling and WWE with or without your comments.

Great, I'm glad that we have established that you were not acting like a baby and that it eventually had nothing to do with "the way some people are". Instead it proves to be nothing more than difference of opinion after all!

Great! Bless you sir!