Your favourite boxer?

Sassano

Always interests me to know other peoples favourite boxers. Not neccessarily who you think is the best, but who your favourite is/was. Mine is this man:

http://www.mightyfighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/nigel-benn-intimidation.jpg

Who's yours?

Can you link some info about him? video would help too.

some video

• Upvote 1

Always interests me to know other peoples favourite boxers. Not neccessarily who you think is the best, but who your favourite is/was. Mine is this man:

http://www.mightyfighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/nigel-benn-intimidation.jpg

Who's yours?

His fights with Watson and Eubank when he got stopped were huge.

He got wiser as he got older.

Met him at a sportsman dinner 5 years ago and he had gone all religious and was a preacher.

His entourage banned the mancunian comedian from telling blue jokes. However some less holier than thou press was reported not long after.

His fights with Watson and Eubank when he got stopped were huge.

He got wiser as he got older.

Met him at a sportsman dinner 5 years ago and he had gone all religious and was a preacher.

His entourage banned the mancunian comedian from telling blue jokes. However some less holier than thou press was reported not long after.

Yeh I loved his relentlessness. He was most dangerous when he was hurt. Absolutely ruthless. The McClellan fight really messed him up mentally though, he went down the religious route after that I think.

Who's yours?

Wow he was one of my all-time favorites as well. I thought I was the only one that liked him haha.

One of my favorite moments was when he knocked Iran Barkley down for the 3rd time in round 1 stopping the fight he took a swing at him while Barkley was still down on one knee. They asked him after the fight why he hit him while down and Benn replied "because he was trying to get up" lol

I like hiv aswell but as with Connor he can be to much. Other favourites are Gennady Golovkin and Amir Khan

Prince Naseem Hamed, he is the Conor of Boxing :D

I like him aswell but as with Connor he can be to much. Other favourites are Gennady Golovkin and Amir Khan

Wow he was one of my all-time favorites as well. I thought I was the only one that liked him haha.One of my favorite moments was when he knocked Iran Barkley down for the 3rd time in round 1 stopping the fight he took a swing at him while Barkley was still down on one knee. They asked him after the fight why he hit him while down and Benn replied "because he was trying to get up" lol

Haha that's brilliant !

He was an absolute beast... It's a shame that boxing doesnt really have the same integrity nowadays as the Benn/Watson/Eubank era.

Rain refers to Naseem and McGregor. I thought the same after he got the title shot. Naz was humiliated by Barrera after beating over the hill or limited opposition, he had no idea what to do when Barrera didn't fall. Hopefully Connor can handle it when he misses with a jab and eats a few screaming kicks. Its not like they have given him a rounded education in the cage.