Mike Tycoon Appreciation Thread

Tracers

Just here to thank Mike Tycoon for making this wonderfully addictive game. My girl-friend may hate you - but you are awesome and I love what you did here.

Here is just a little appreciation and you deserve it.

Feel free to comment on what you love about this game and/or tell us how much you appreciate the work done or anything else you want to share. Also feel free to share any girlfriend troubles caused by the game as I'm sure there is quite a bit of that out there. lol

Thanks Mike

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Love it. My wife, not so much.

• Upvote 7

Mike Tycoon is a bastard and a whore!

This game sucks so much donkey ball it could listed as a professional donkey ball sucker on Wikipedia, if such a profession existed.

If I ever met Mr. Tycoon in real life, why I'd...I'd...I'd...things. THAT'S RIGHT, THINGS!

Love you bae.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My gf saw me kinda hiding my phone screen from her a couple of weeks ago so got suspicious that it was another girl.... it was mmatycoon. That's the first person I've told that I play this game haha.

• Upvote 10

It is awesome ,even when I am getting my ass kicked . :yes:

• Upvote 1

I'm 18 and I-ll play this until I die.

Weird you guys are so secretive I got a couple friends irl who have seen me on the game, as well as my older brother. Nothing to hide... oh except my love affair with ThaKilla... that should be hidden

Anyway thanks Mike, you're a good man and I hope this pays well

My girlfriend is giving me an evil glare as I post this now :D

But it does annoy her when I log onto the game at 4am to check the results of a fight, as evidenced this morning (Worth it as I won by Superman Punch KO)

Honestly, Mike has created the most addicting game I have played, and I probably would have quit it permanently if not for the awesome community in the game, and for Mike doing an awesome job with it :D

• Upvote 2

My girlfriend is giving me an evil glare as I post this now :D

But it does annoy her when I log onto the game at 4am to check the results of a fight, as evidenced this morning (Worth it as I won by Superman Punch KO)

Honestly, Mike has created the most addicting game I have played, and I probably would have quit it permanently if not for the awesome community in the game, and for Mike doing an awesome job with it :D

You do know the results wont change weather you check it at 4 or at 8 right? lol j/k

Also im love this game and like so many others my wife hates it.

• Upvote 1

You do know the results wont change weather you check it at 4 or at 8 right? lol j/k

Also im love this game and like so many others my wife hates it.

You do know my sleep is affected when the outcome of a fight is in the balance! Be thinking about how it might have gone, what might have gone wrong if I lose, where it goes right if I win etc.

This game just takes over your life and your normal thinking -_-

• Upvote 1