I'm sure this is frowned up but anyone want to help?

Jcnation

Hey guys, I don't know all the rules or anything as I'm kind of new to this but I just started some fighters and got VIPs. I guess I'm just asking does anyone want to donate any money to my manager and then help run some fighter with me or start a gym or supplement company? I just got 50 k from the noob fund and am slowly figuring out this game (this is my edit!). It's hard to become an elite fighter while covering the 1k a week gym fee. I'll deete this post if this is wrong but any help or donations would be appreciated and I'll pay it back one day! My manager id is 99962 or feel free to PM or something

Sorry guys, when I first posted this I didn't realize the noob fund went through! I edited the post after to say I got the 50 k. I should be good as I can try and figure out some jobs! Thanks again, I guess I should have just deleted this thread when I got the 50k but I'm not sure if I can?

If you create a thread asking for money when you 5 minutes earlier got 50k from the noob fund, I'm not surprised if get some shit thrown at you. Besides the 2 people who have actually answered to him, me and handgrenaide have both actually had decent suggenstions how to get money. I also pm'ed him the link to the How to earn money thread.

• Upvote 2

I'd be willing to bet he didn't realize he had gotten the money, if you don't refresh your profile and do something then come back a couple of minutes later and enter a forum post it's quite possible you will miss it. Hell, he could be a slow typer. In fact there is NO notification when the money is put into your managers account so you would actually have to go look.

Great to see "I'm sure you'll figure something out" is a decent suggestion.

As a n00b how in the hell is someone supposed to be able to be a writer? You'll just slam him for doing shitty writing, just like you are slamming him for a WHOLE FIVE MINUTES time difference. I probably couldn't write now and I have been around a fair bit... much less as a new person. I can't do graphics worth a shit. We get it, fuck n00bs. We should abolish the n00b fund to discourage people from taking a free ride.

• Upvote 1

What I meant was that asking help from your alliance mates is a decent suggestion. Alliances are there so managers can help each other out right. If you can't write or do graphics there are millions other things you can do. That's why I sent him the link to the how to make money thread.

• Upvote 1

I'd be willing to bet he didn't realize he had gotten the money, if you don't refresh your profile and do something then come back a couple of minutes later and enter a forum post it's quite possible you will miss it. Hell, he could be a slow typer. In fact there is NO notification when the money is put into your managers account so you would actually have to go look.

As a n00b how in the hell is someone supposed to be able to be a writer? You'll just slam him for doing shitty writing, just like you are slamming him for a WHOLE FIVE MINUTES time difference. I probably couldn't write now and I have been around a fair bit... much less as a new person. I can't do graphics worth a shit. We get it, fuck n00bs. We should abolish the n00b fund to discourage people from taking a free ride.

He stated In is post that he just got the 50k

• Upvote 1

At no point did anyone say any of that, you are getting delusional. In his first post he said he got the 50k from the noob fund, which is a great starting place to be in as truth be told there isnt a whole lot to spend money on in this game.

I'm not a fan of noobs asking for money like it's their right

Also a good tip when starting out is create 25 year olds and get them fighting right away in if id restricted orgs. I run a kick boxing org in london. If you create a few kick boxers ill sign them and give them a decent signing bonus. If you have questions about creating kickboxers message me in gamr

• Upvote 1

If suggesting ask your alliance is a terrible suggestion then I'm sorry your in a terrible alliance.

As a n00b how in the hell is someone supposed to be able to be a writer? You'll just slam him for doing shitty writing, just like you are slamming him

Intelligence hidden and the only slam ill be doing to him is this one KO (slam)

There are plenty of noob guide threads. Just take time to read one or two. He knew it was a bad idea to ask he even put it in the title. So us throwing "shit" at him was a given. If not then I'm sorry my opinion is invalid.

• Upvote 1

I started a clothing company with 50k and Copy/paste skills. The community here bought my first designs anyway (they were terrible).

Then I started to get embarrassed about the trash (my designs) my customers were wearing,....so I go to youtube and looked up Gimp (great program) videos.

I am by NO means skilled yet,..but I have a top 20 company (nearly top 10 if you look at the right time of the month). It was not hard to do, 1.) have a personality 2.) focus on customer service 3.) look around at your competition (this will REALLY inspire you to get better with your own designs)

Avatar designs are next for me. hope this helps :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I started a clothing company after a few days and photoshoped me some bad designs (i had no idea how Photoshop worked its not that hard) when i had made a couple of designs and started to understand Photoshop i could make a couple of avatars. Making tycoon cash is not that hard

• Upvote 1

You can write previews and reviews, create posters, avatars, help in an org,... There are a lot of ways to make more than enough money to take good care of your fighters and still have cash available . It's a lot more satisfying to work and earn money than just beg for it. I, and many others, have started without even asking for money from the noob fund. Hard work pays off. And in the process, you make a lot of good friends !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please see his edit, he got the money just after he posted which is what I figured.. since there are all these ways to make money sounds like we don't need the n00b fund.

• Upvote 1

I make my money from selling VIP and Fighter Slots, I get my FA return within 14 days from now, so I'll be taking orders then.