Please take the Noob Fund seriously

listerman

Before anyone starts trolling and derailing this thread, take the time to read and please take this seriously.

The Noob Fund is a great thing for new managers, it gives them a starting chance by allowing them to send their fighters to better gyms. It's also a good startup for new VIP users to start a company (a lot of successful companies started with 50k, being rich is just a shortcut to the top, doesn't mean you have skills).

In the past few days/weeks, I've been getting a lot of requests for the Noob Fund, and that is great, but it's lacking in seriousness, meaning that most messages are just "Noob Fund, I need it". I didn't care at first, but it's not to a point where people don't even know what the Noob Fund is, they just hear about it from someone, then they send me a message saying "I heard you can help me with cash".

Someone that I will not name here has been messaging all newly created managers accounts to message me since I can get them some startup cash. I'm not complaining about this, it's a really good initiative, but if you do this, make sure to send those managers to the forum thread about the Noob Fund, because in that thread, it explains what the fund is, and what you should do to get funding. It is cleary writting that you must message me stating what you want to do with that cash. There's been a few sketchy managers lately that are requesting for funds (some of them have no fighters created after a few fays into the game, I'm sorry, but you're not getting funds before you create fighters).

Thanks for reading, and I hope this Noob Fund is going to be taken a little seriously, because it's starting to derail a little bit.

• Upvote 7

The Noob fund was there for me, it was my first taste of ihe communty here and It should be treated like a sacred monument.