Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

in the last hour their was a bomb that went off in a trash can in Mahattan injuring 25 people, though not life threatening. After I posted this on Facebook, another friend posted that somebody found a pipe bomb in New Jersey today.

• 2 weeks later...

I suffered a panic attack for few hours today at work. I couldn't breathe normally as the pressure kept going on within and felt like I'm going to suffocate several times. My hands and legs felt numb and giving out a bit and some uncomfortable feelings in my chest and my head. Sometimes I felt like I'm going to pass out. I had to take a toilet break to get myself together. I just can't stay in a place with full of human without being anxious.

• Upvote 2

I suffered a panic attack for few hours today at work. I couldn't breathe normally as the pressure kept going on within and felt like I'm going to suffocate several times. My hands and legs felt numb and giving out a bit and some uncomfortable feelings in my chest and my head. Sometimes I felt like I'm going to pass out. I had to take a toilet break to get myself together. I just can't stay in a place with full of human without being anxious.

Just have to say. Having suffered from panic attacks my whole life almost, I sympathize 100 percent. But check it, you're doing a great thing because you understand you need to deal with it and keep going.

It seems like hell but it is just your stupid ass brain fucking with you. You can get a different job maybe? Either way, you're doing alright understanding you need to take a second before breaking down. Be happy with yourself. :)

• Upvote 2

Just have to say. Having suffered from panic attacks my whole life almost, I sympathize 100 percent. But check it, you're doing a great thing because you understand you need to deal with it and keep going.

It seems like hell but it is just your stupid ass brain fucking with you. You can get a different job maybe? Either way, you're doing alright understanding you need to take a second before breaking down. Be happy with yourself. :)

Haha we are on a same boat. Thanks for such kind words bro. I am working for two jobs, one is a full time waiter which I got the aforementioned panic attack from and part time in jockey club which is crowded like a motherfucker when busy. I deal with loads of people in those jobs and I have to because I didn't further my studies so yeah, I have no choices. I am happy though, I am the kind of person who's ultra easy to get satisfied so yeah, be happy with yourself too bro. :)

Wrecked my bicycle last night leaving the library. Almost flipped over a fire hydrant. My already bad leg took most of the damage and my back rim is bent to the point that it no longer works. But on the positive side, I just put down the security deposit to move closer to work this Tuesday.

Staying away from Facebook at the moment. I was working and missed both the season premier and encore of The Walking Dead, waiting for the third showing in about twenty five minutes. And now noticing I'm a week off and it's not until next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Weirdly happy day today. I was at work but overall no panic attacks occurred for whole day. Had a bit of breathing trouble but it's fine. I could smile naturally unlike other days else. Hope I can keep it up.

Re Gianka: Thanks, cagna.

---------

Update:

Today is another work day without occuring panic attacks and I worked for almost 12 hours. Chatting with a lovely female colleague for the first half of the day. She exposed her bellybutton when she's adjusting her braids...hot dayum. Also I will never forget that male customer with breath like urine. I wonder how did he wash his mouth everyday.

• Upvote 1

My joke for yesterday was asking people if they were getting the steaks because I got the marinade. Meaning that I was zoning grocery and a bottle (plastic bottle) of marinade fell of the second shelf, hit the ground and the top opened up, splashing marinade diagonally across the floor of both sides of the aisle, including on the back of my pants leg. Yesterday finished day five in a row, now I'm off for four.

McDonalds branches around my home have the most incompetent staffs I've ever seen. They are lacking discipline and just pissed me off. Especially when there is only one cashier available and the line is stupid long. I was surprised no one's whining.

Had an idea to start a tournament with Bjorn, Rabid, Ginka, Most of the Unit, and most of LOD and call it the Tycoon Special Olympics.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody sent me a Wal-Mart gift card in the mail but didn't leave any signature or anything but there is only a few people that know my mailing address...

Tiring day of work. I was physically tired and just grind through it. Met four of my acquaintance/friends in school life that some haven't met for 3 years. I just greeted and say goodbye to one of them. I just didn't want to act like we're still familiar.

Tiring day of work. I was physically tired and just grind through it. Met four of my acquaintance/friends in school life that some haven't met for 3 years. I just greeted and say goodbye to one of them. I just didn't want to act like we're still familiar.

I see people like that all the time seeing that I work at the Wal-Mart in the same area I grew up in.

Possible Wal-Mart humor...Is that a MC-40 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I see people like that all the time seeing that I work at the Wal-Mart in the same area I grew up in.

Possible Wal-Mart humor...Is that a MC-40 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

It's not hard at all to meet any acquaintances around Hong Kong. Hong Kong is way too small to hide from people. They are like everywhere. So probably you have a magnet attached in your body Ken.

Hi, I'm Ken and I hit retarded kids in the head with a broom handle.

• Upvote 1