Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

I only have to make it through 3 final exams and then I'm out of this place for a while!!!!! And once I come back it is lacrosse season which should bring some much needed excitement into the semester.

roommate complained to the landlord about me because "I make too much noise". Not my fault, I get home late, have to eat, and your room is across from the kitchen

Just saw the new schedule, I work 2-11 on Friday then 10-7 on Christmas Eve.

The boss' wife just told me that I'm on verge of being fired. She said I'm not putting enough effort and I have too many things to be improved. I admit that I am not focused enough during work and I think it's time for me to assess my mistakes. Anyway, I have to fight with anxiety at the same time.

• 1 month later...

haters are out again, I got negged twice in o0ne thread, once for posting the fights in the pick'em and then again for making my picks on the same pick'em..in other news, some customer at work called me "Young man".

Had this weird dream last night that my best friend wouldn't return any of my texts. Then another friend told me that the reason was because his wife took the kids and left him (which is the only true part of the dream) he had slit his wrists and passed away. It was real enough that I woke up and was wondering if he was Ok but then I remembered he passed away in 2009 but not like that. For some reason I've been having a lot of dreams the last couple of months that Jeff Yale has been in.

I waiting for the TWW story where there is a grease fire at Sully's Bar & Grill and Joe Lang loses everything.

Fuck you you immature piece of shit who dressed like a cholo and dont even have cash to buy some yayo. Just keep snapping your finger bitch, I'm a waiter not your maid. I hope I can throw my apron away and strangle you with your stupid headcloth but I need to work, I need tolerance. You're lucky you scum.

P.S. I'm not actually that mad, just want to express my innermost thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Got sick from work because when I sweat, I sweat a lot. So, after unloading two trucks on Wednesday, my shirt is drenched. I then got sent to stock chemicals for an hour in the A/C. By the time I went to lunch I was getting a cold, I wasn't sick when I got to work but at lunch, I am. So, I had to tough it out today with a cold and tomorrow before I have a day off because I can't afford to call out, until at least after I finish my Pathways (which I'm waiting for Management to finishing "observing" me, so I can pass my Performance Check, take my last assessment, and get my $1 raise) when I got up to 9 Occurences to get terminated instead of four.