Warriors FC Presents: $100,000 Grandest of the Grand Prix

Montreals own Warriors FC will be hosting a lightweight grand prix. But not just any old lightweight grand prix. It is a $100,000 grand prix. 16 entrants competing for $100,000 and a title shot. In addition to this amazing payout, Hells Balls Fightwear will be supplying custom Warriors FC GP t-shirts to each entrant and Fuel Supplements will be providing 1 free supplement of their choosing to each entrant as well as a 2 month supply of any supplement in their inventory to the tournament winner.

As for the details, 16 fighters, signed to 1500/1500/1500 4 fight deals. Winner gets $100,000 a title shot at the current Warriors FC champion and a 2-month supply of any supplement carried by Fuel in Montreal and a sponsorship from Hell Balls Fightwear. This tournament is open to fighters WORLDWIDE!All fighters welcome!

Current entrants:

Matsufubu Rofuru

Paolo Nazaire

Emile Hainsburg

There is 13 slots remaining. Please send me a message in-game to submit your fighters name into the $100,000 Grandest of the Grand Prix!!!

Ok so due to the lack of participation so far I've removed the 3 win requirement. Anybody with a lightweight fighter from any city can enter. First 13 people to message me in-game are in.

Alright! Now things are starting to heat up. If you'de like to get your fighter in on this insane payday, shoot me a message and I'll add your fighter to the tournament. Just a reminder, the grand prize is $100,000 and a title shot and a 2 month supply of supplements courtesy of Fuel, located in Montreal. Also just for entering the tournament your fighter will receive a custom Warriors FC t-shirt courtesy of our good friends at Hells Balls in Helsinki and a free supplement of your choice from our good friends at Fuel in Montreal!

Definitely is still going on and we'd be glad to have Da Cougar involved. Just send me a message when he's free.

That means there is now only 7 chances left to enter this once-in-a-lifetime tournament.

Confirmed so far:

Matsufubu Rofuru (17313)

Ricky Jiminez (30042)

Alex Ericson (22662)

Paolo Nazaire (1728)

Bobby Lashley (16677)

Emile Hainsburg (5449)

Sean Rodey (1595)

William Gallas (29953)

Eddie Casanova (23499)

Conor Lynch (30231)

Toxic Avenger (14610)

5 spots remaining.

Good news!!! All spots have been filled for the Grandest of the Grand Prix! Just a reminder this grand Prix is being brought to you by our good friends at Hells Balls(Helsinki) and Fuel(Montreal)

Here is the list of combatants:

Matsufubu Rofuru

Felipe Estrada

Alex Ericson

Paolo Nazaire

Bobby Lashley

Emile Hainsburg,

Sean Rodey

William Gallas

Eddie Casanova

Conor Lynch

Toxic Avenger

Abbath Occulta

Sinjho Babalu

James Bailey

Da Cougar

Greg La Fleche

Derek Patterson

The tournament will begin in approximately 2 weeks. I will be working out a ranking system and posting first round matchups a little later on tonight. Stay tuned!

The official seeding for the $100,000 Warriors FC Grandest of the Grand Prix!

Sean Rodey(1)

Greg La Fleche(2)

Emile Hainsburg(3),

Da Cougar(4)

Paolo Nazaire(5)

Toxic Avenger(6)

Matsufubu Rofuru(7)

Alex Ericson(8)

Derek Patterson(9)

James Bailey(10)

Sinjho Babalu(11)

Bobby Lashley(12)

Abbath Occulta(13)

Felipe Estrada(14)

William Gallas(15)

Conor Lynch(16)

Eddie Casanova(17)

*i am aware there are 17 fighters. the first seed, Sean Rodey receives a first round bye. Matchups to follow later on this evening.