Mentor

detonator

Anyone wants to be my mentor? I have tried 5 people from mentor list but they all ignore or decline my offer.

here pick me i give you a hand i think i on the mentor list :shades: Mickey Hart (89500),Also people or giving you the cold shoulder since your in lod which is not the most popular alliance in the game at the moment just if your wondering why people have a cold latitude towards you that why .Not your fault but some people just see your in lod and they will instancing dislike you

here pick me i give you a hand i think i on the mentor list :shades: Mickey Hart (89500),Also people or giving you the cold shoulder since your in lod which is not the most popular alliance in the game at the moment just if your wondering why people have a cold latitude towards you that why .Not your fault but some people just see your in lod and they will instancing dislike you

i wasnt giving the cold shoulder, but alliances are meant to help out players. and in an alliance of 80+ members he should easily be able to find someone to mentor him

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sent

People hate on lod because we are the best alliance in the game hands down and people hate because they suck

I always thought people hated on LOD due to the penis enlargement products that they are required to sell to their local nursing homes as per their acceptance into the alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1