illegal supps?

diamondback

how about,

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/no/no-effin-way.gif :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1

Any oddball shit like this, if it was even toyed with, should only be used for a season of The Island, not for the general public. Let the islanders deal with steroids.

I've played with this idea in the past. It could be interesting for a season of The Island to have a few people at a time serving as "The Commission" trying to obtain revenue by catching people cycling steroids. The Com. can use the standard in-competition tests for cheap or they can pay out of pocket for an out-of-competition test on any fighter with a license (which needs to be renewed every few fights for shits and giggles). License renewal would add to the commission's pay. Every few weeks, cycle out who is working in the commission.

I wouldn't actually want to experience this in-game but I have attention deficit disorder meaning that my mind wanders down random paths and I think of shit like this while on the toilet sometimes.

I can just see the shit storm that would come from this .. "I lost because he was on steroids" topics flooding the forum shortly after.. regardless if it's true or not

Yep, and that's why it won't work

I've played with this idea in the past. It could be interesting for a season of The Island to have a few people at a time serving as "The Commission" trying to obtain revenue by catching people cycling steroids. The Com. can use the standard in-competition tests for cheap or they can pay out of pocket for an out-of-competition test on any fighter with a license (which needs to be renewed every few fights for shits and giggles). License renewal would add to the commission's pay. Every few weeks, cycle out who is working in the commission.

I wouldn't actually want to experience this in-game but I have attention deficit disorder meaning that my mind wanders down random paths and I think of shit like this while on the toilet sometimes.

So the Commission gets paid if they catch someone? We already get stuff like this on the forums, and people in the commission would be mental with the power. Would make using the illegal supps pointless, and to be honest, it wouldn't really raise the interest levels of the game or add anything major to it. Time is better spent on developing other things.

I currently sell my fighters steroids. We all sit around the gym together and shoot the shit straight into the nut sac. Sad to say it does not help them fight.

I can just see the shit storm that would come from this .. "I lost because he was on steroids" topics flooding the forum shortly after.. regardless if it's true or not

I had an idea that would take care of that issue

Yep, and that's why it won't work

So the Commission gets paid if they catch someone? We already get stuff like this on the forums, and people in the commission would be mental with the power. Would make using the illegal supps pointless, and to be honest, it wouldn't really raise the interest levels of the game or add anything major to it. Time is better spent on developing other things.

I wanted to PM you my thoughts,i actually mentioned it to a few people before just not mainstream

Maybe if you're caught then you don't get the stats bonus and you just waste 300 bucks... No NC involved... But if not caught,... Idk... Yes people would be mad if the guy beat them and was juiced... But how would they know?

Literally no downside to it. You either get an advantage for a fight, or you waste $300?

I would do that everytime, because worse case scenario, you come out with exactly what you would have to begin with.

Wanna know what the downside should be if you got caught? Lose 75% of your popularity, 50% of your pop, and you don't get your pay for the fight. That's not even getting into how it should hit your fighter skill wise and in terms of their ranking.

• Upvote 1

"ITS All because of HUMORS, CASTOR and /or MENTOR" " get your pitch-forks !! LOL,..that would be bad. you have good vision Kronix :yes: ,

(these 3 names cause fires, thats why I used them)

I was tossing around the idea of random drug tests on Skype the other day, I almost always throw my ideas there before I start a thread.

I think it was me that tossed this one in the fire (by accident) the gif I posted looks a little viscious, now that I look back at it,..the idea was being mulled over nicely, before I showed up,..lol, sorry.

Its still a big NO for me tho (ill. supps)