Convicted vs BHP

Meat

Great reading in here, and I am just passing through.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a7/a78f03ca234170cf0a62fc1e4d63fec6f8edc82eee42cda4c0b492b062cc49f8.jpg

Yes Castor, it is no secret that with the exception of Bowser, BHP lacks talent as a whole. But in order for Bowser to show he's a "humble champion" he has to feel pitty for the rest of the alliance and allow them to participate. Besides, what would be the fun in convicted just putting a beat down on Bowser? :shades: :training2:

lacks talent? ehh? bowser feels pity on us??? ehh??? Dont think so Meatball.. maybe the next one should be Megajug vs Meat and if you win you can sport MegaMeat.. lol has good ring to it, doesnt it? lol

• Upvote 3

Yes Castor, it is no secret that with the exception of Bowser, BHP lacks talent as a whole. But in order for Bowser to show he's a "humble champion" he has to feel pitty for the rest of the alliance and allow them to participate. Besides, what would be the fun in convicted just putting a beat down on Bowser? :shades: :training2:

barnabas aint no joke, meat. btw, barnabas is damn near more convicted than u are lmao.

honestly, this woulda been a cooler war had it happened 2-3 years ago...but still

lacks talent? ehh? bowser feels pity on us??? ehh??? Dont think so Meatball.. maybe the next one should be Megajug vs Meat and if you win you can sport MegaMeat.. lol has good ring to it, doesnt it? lol

Lmao man oh man..I said at the very begginning of this post not to take anything to heart. Again, this all in good fun everyone. You MugaSlug, should know this of all people! If you were serious about the challenge between you and I, I'd gladly accept that any day of the week champ. But lets get this alliance vs alliance challenge out of the way first and make the most fun out of it as possible for everyone. Sometimes I tend to forget you are even in BHP Jug until I receive a fight offer from you :smile_anim:

Anyways, thanks for the support everybody. Now if we could just come to a agreement on a set of rules and decide what fighters we are going to use to represent our alliances. Still waiting to hear back from you BHP

• Upvote 1

barnabas aint no joke, meat. btw, barnabas is damn near more convicted than u are lmao.

honestly, this woulda been a cooler war had it happened 2-3 years ago...but still

You're entitled to your own opinion and allowed to support who ever you'd like. Back to what I was saying, I know that Barnabas, Lucky Left, Bowser, Mega and a few others are good managers in BHP. The thread was made to stir the pot, have some fun, get other people involved outside of the two alliances. Not intended to piss off BHP alliance members, advocate readers or fans. Surely you understand where I am coming from playing the game as long as you've been playing?

• Upvote 1

The thread was made to stir the pot, have some fun, get other people involved outside of the two alliances. Not intended to piss off BHP alliance members, advocate readers or fans. Surely you understand where I am coming from playing the game as long as you've been playing?

yeah, without any rivalry or smack talk it'd be boring. Some people take the bait way too easily, which can be funny actually.

You're entitled to your own opinion and allowed to support who ever you'd like. Back to what I was saying, I know that Barnabas, Lucky Left, Bowser, Mega and a few others are good managers in BHP. The thread was made to stir the pot, have some fun, get other people involved outside of the two alliances. Not intended to piss off BHP alliance members, advocate readers or fans. Surely you understand where I am coming from playing the game as long as you've been playing?

Jbomb was a one time member of Convicted also before leaving to start up Conquer so i think he would be getting out his weed shaped pom pom's out. He is right though Barn is easily the best manager in BHP, and his fighters are starting to reach their prime.

Surprised Bowser and Jug are the only two to have said something, i know the last time Chico and Karter faced off at an event it caused Chico to leave the game.

PS: The previous comment about bowser shitting himself was directed at Castor, not Bowser, the fights have started to come through now and the event takes place on the 11th of March in Evo. I am in a rush as i have to get to uni but Bowser can post up the match up's if he wishes.

If the hype and rank fits then I could put a couple of my guys in maybe depending on the weightclass.

Thank you for participating Lefty, this challenge wouldnt be the same without you. You guys should get together and decide which fighters you believe would be best to represent your alliance.

I also think this is a good idea for the 10 vs 10 alliance vs alliance event. When the rosters are decided on between the two alliances, lets send them over to a mutual party before posting them in the thread. That way it adds a secret element to the event and nobody has to worry about the other alliance cherry picking based off what fighters the other alliance uses. Basically narrows down the excuse margin.

Note- Dont forget when deciding your guys roster to make sure there rank is reasonably high so its not a ridiculous sacrafice just to have a fun event/challenge. All of our fighters will probably be ranked inside the top 100 p4p or just out side of it based off who we end up feeling is best suited for their weight class. Best of luck guys!

im down

Awesome. So we have you, Lefty, hopefully Bowser and Sackett. Hopefully Gary, Scott and Tom will participate. If they do, we can go ahead and start moving forward with this idea and get a date on the event. You guys can go ahead and talk amongst each other and decide on which 10 fighters you guys are going to use to represent your alliance. Remember, there must be 1 fighter for all 8 weight classes. Then 2 fighters from each alliance that fight at a weight class that both alliances come to a mutual agreement on. Also, dont forget that we are going to do a mutual party to solidify our rosters to before sharing them with the opposite alliance. That way we can avoid the whole dilemma of us or you picking our fighters based off who our opponent is. It also adds a fun hidden element since our rosters wont be shared until the mutual party receives our picks. Dont forget that the rules can be altered, removed, or added. Im just trying to make this as fun and fair to everyone as possible!

I also think this is a good idea for the 10 vs 10 alliance vs alliance event. When the rosters are decided on between the two alliances, lets send them over to a mutual party before posting them in the thread. That way it adds a secret element to the event and nobody has to worry about the other alliance cherry picking based off what fighters the other alliance uses. Basically narrows down the excuse margin.

Note- Dont forget when deciding your guys roster to make sure there rank is reasonably high so its not a ridiculous sacrafice just to have a fun event/challenge. All of our fighters will probably be ranked inside the top 100 p4p or just out side of it based off who we end up feeling is best suited for their weight class. Best of luck guys!

I can

• Upvote 2

I can

Thanks champ. Lets make sure enough BHP guys want to partake in this. I'm getting a feeling that this idea may not end up falling through. Which would be extremely dissapointing since I figured these guys would love a challenge. What better challenge can you have then arguably the two best alliances in the game having a 10 vs 10 showdown. I figured they'd jump all over this oppurtunity

Awesome. So we have you, Lefty, hopefully Bowser and Sackett. Hopefully Gary, Scott and Tom will participate. If they do, we can go ahead and start moving forward with this idea and get a date on the event. You guys can go ahead and talk amongst each other and decide on which 10 fighters you guys are going to use to represent your alliance. Remember, there must be 1 fighter for all 8 weight classes. Then 2 fighters from each alliance that fight at a weight class that both alliances come to a mutual agreement on. Also, dont forget that we are going to do a mutual party to solidify our rosters to before sharing them with the opposite alliance. That way we can avoid the whole dilemma of us or you picking our fighters based off who our opponent is. It also adds a fun hidden element since our rosters wont be shared until the mutual party receives our picks. Dont forget that the rules can be altered, removed, or added. Im just trying to make this as fun and fair to everyone as possible!

you dont need the rest, it can be you vs me.... biiiiitaaaach

• Upvote 1