Bowser vs. Dinoo (best of 10 match up) March 11th- Evo

Bowser

This should be huge- the #1 ranked manager and the #3 ranked manager in a clash.

Although dinoo is really the 3rd best manager in Convicted, by my assessment, I've grown tired of dinoo's trash talk and decided to put him in his place once and for all.

These were the matches proposed:

Rinky Spider vs Leonardo Ferreira
Brick Tires vs Andrei Kersikov

Bowser Stormcrow vs. Lance Templeton

Phraya Phichai vs Khalid Hayes

Outfuh Blood vs Vlad Kersikov

Crabby Iron vs. Roman Kersikov

Ice Cold vs Sergej Valentinovich

Dragon Warfist vs Ryo Narushima

Gun Slinga vs Hamish

We still need to agree to one more as we have various projects that are all of different development and classes. We'll get that sorted.

• Upvote 9

Dinooo better not forget to put on his chastity belt cause Bowser will be penetrating his anus.

something you know a fair bit about i assume.

As far as put in my place Bowser? 2-1 buddy. I guess its fitting because i pin you at 4th best in BHP.

Its nice to know though you rate me so highly considering the talent that Convicted have, past and present, i wouldn't even put me in the top 5.

And please don't be lazy, Dean, Dino or Dinooo. Dinoo is just plain lazy. Its like me calling you lil bow wow.

something you know a fair bit about i assume.

As far as put in my place Bowser? 2-1 buddy. I guess its fitting because i pin you at 4th best in BHP.

Its nice to know though you rate me so highly considering the talent that Convicted have, past and present, i wouldn't even put me in the top 5.

And please don't be lazy, Dean, Dino or Dinooo. Dinoo is just plain lazy. Its like me calling you lil bow wow.

I had a good laugh when you tried to write a come back and the best you could do is to say the same thing re: alliance ranking that I said about you, with one rank difference. But it's a good thing you put yourself down near the bottom half of your alliance, I was just hyping you to make it interesting.

I'd like you to expand on your thoughts.

One, how do you see these 10 fights playing out? I see 8-2 or 7-3 for me.

Two, I respect everyone in BHP, but I'm curious as to who you have ranked above me in my alliance and how you measured that?

• Upvote 2

Dino is very humble when it comes to giving his self credit as a manager. He's easily top 2 in convicted right now. If the guy put in the time like he once did or like most of you do now, he'd seriously be close to unbeatable. As for Bowser, he's a above average manager with amazing fighters which helps significantly at times. With that being said, I disagree about Bowser being 4th best in BHP. I'd say he's the best in there alliance in my opinion. With Sackett barely missing the title. The reason I believe Bowser is the better between the two is because Sacket has a similiar reputation to me as Bowser. Good manager with amazing fighters. Almost his entire roster is (especially the young guys) loaded with fighters with spectacular hiddens. Which really helps out towards his success in my opinion. No disrespect to Sacket, but I believe Bowser is better with sliders when it comes to scouting fights, preparation, and predicting his opponents gameplans. Either way, I am super pumped for this event reguardless of the winner! As for Castor, you dont even deserve to be in the same sentenced as Dinoo and Bowser, let alone speaking in the same thread as these guys. You are far too big to be swinging from Bowsers nuts. Bowser will do just fine with the current supporters he has, without you following Dinoo around thread to thread like a lost puppy. So in favor of everbody, please do everybody a solid and quit posting in this thread before you ruin it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we are showing the length of our peckers:

I'M THE BEST MANAGER EVER

:yeahright:

hehe what fun is the game without a little additional pot stiring. All I want to do at this point is fight the best and their best fighters as my fighters probably have under a year left of real life time to fight.

hehe what fun is the game without a little additional pot stiring. All I want to do at this point is fight the best and their best fighters as my fighters probably have under a year left of real life time to fight.

I hear ya, I'm in the same boat but many only have probably 6 months left. I was hoping to get another shot at stormcrow with Clark as those rounds where all really close but the last one. But seems now I will have to wait a little longer with this dinooo fight

I had a good laugh when you tried to write a come back and the best you could do is to say the same thing re: alliance ranking that I said about you, with one rank difference. But it's a good thing you put yourself down near the bottom half of your alliance, I was just hyping you to make it interesting.

I'd like you to expand on your thoughts.

One, how do you see these 10 fights playing out? I see 8-2 or 7-3 for me.

Two, I respect everyone in BHP, but I'm curious as to who you have ranked above me in my alliance and how you measured that?

Barn, Chico, Soyster, in no particular order are ahead of you. I didn't say it to be nasty but in the grand scheme of things those guys have/had done more than you in the game. I know i am in the alliance of some of the greatest managers to grace the game, so for me because i am having a good run doesn't mean i go ahead of them. This also isn't personal for me, if i lose i shake the other persons hands and give them their props. You on the other hand go sulk in the corner saying its "luck".

Personally i see it going 6-4 to me, perhaps 7-3 to me, it could go 5-5 if disaster strikes.

Right now we are prolly in the top 10 managers in the game as far as fighters go, so it should be interesting but as i said i hold no ill will towards you.

As far as you go Castor, you aren't even fit enough to hold my sporran while i take a piss, you are quite possibly the most idiotic fudnut i have met on any game. You are still the poor mans Jacky and you always will be.

• Upvote 2

I'm half tempted to do a writeup on this...if the money was right, of course. hit me up if ur interested and let's see what happens.

100k for an interview on both managers

I'll throw a 100K in the pot for Jbomb to write something

I'll chip in another 100k. Also J666, is there anyway you could do a write up for the Convicted vs BHP event when its all booked and squared away? Maybe combine the two events into one big epic write up? Im sure many would contribute to make that happen if you're up for it champ??

100k for an interview on both managers

$300k so far, not bad...

meat, i can do the CNV vs BHP event preview/story. i'm gonna need more cash tho. honestly, to give a ballark number (for a combo of the two events), i'm looking to use this money to buy some vip lol.