1. 1. Type of tournament?

• MMA
    • KT
  2. 2. Round system?

• 1 x 10 minute round
    • 3 x 10 minute rounds
    • 3 x 5 minute rounds
    • Other. Please specify.

To celebrate the beginning of the highly anticipated 270k ID. Havoc have came up with the idea for a creation tournament in the 265+ division. This tournament will be single elimination with the losers continuing to fight in the org once it is complete if they wish to.

This is where you come in Havoc want to make the experience the best for everyone and we are wondering what people want more a KT tournament or a normal mma tournament. Please vote above. We will also be voting on the style of rounds, if you want to have some fun maybe 1 10 minute round, 3 10 minutes or just the standard 3 x 5 minute rounds.

Rules

1. All fighters must be 18 year old.

2. All fights will take place in Amsterdam

3. Once we have the numbers and 270k hits we will give out a date for creation and make sure you are aware of when that is with follow up PM’s to participants.

4. Once the managers creates the fighters they will have one month to train.

5. The fights will be every 2 weeks (or more for those dastardly 16 day injuries and cuts!)

Price

There will be a 25k joining fee.

With all the money going to the sole winner of the tournament.

- Written by Davie1903 (He wanted me to sort the poll out)

Addition from UniConor -

My idea was to make the 265+ weight division a 270k KT openweight division, I think that could be really fun and therefore, I want to raise hype for it and make a tourney to whoever is interested to have some fun.

Obviously we will need 8, 16 or 32 people for it to run smoothly. I think this could be a great chance to have a bit of competitive fun in KT, I'm versatile to location and rounds too. So if you want an all out 1 5 minute round, lets do it.

This tournament is open to donations and I will donate some money myself for the winner.

* an extra addition is the style of tourney, we were thinking of something to make it standout, but we don't want to bite the style of another tournament. So it will probably be traditional, random draws at first with brackets so you can see who you may be facing in the future.
  • Upvote 4

Fuck I forgot to reserve a post. NOOB mistake.

Signups:

1. Handgrenaide

2. Kingepicity

3. Davie1903

4. Skull

5. Kole

6. Bjorn (if kt)

7. sigxsubzero (if kt)

8. GBK16

9.Rdalycolts

10. Fallenflyer

11. Rileyfreeman (if kt)