Island Season 4

elpadre

We'll start it on the first but you guys never really agreed on anything as a change. It might be too late to do extra points on creation but we could speed up training at any point, even once the season has started.

If you're dead set on extra points, rather than faster training, we need to decide the format in the next 24 hours tops. Even then it will depend on whether my programmer is online because he's very flakey at the moment.

I made an offer that some liked. There never were any counter offers. This was my proposal.

Total amount for a 25y in the current system: 927 points on all skills

Primary 171, 4 skills. Average 42,75 points per skill

Secondary 487. 13 skills, Average 37,25 points per skill

Physicals 269, 6 skills, Average 44 points per skills

My suggestion

Primary 256, +75 points, New Average: 64 points per skill (Respectable)

Secondary 551. +64 points. New Average: 42,38 points per skill (Mediocre)

Physicals 344 +75 points New Average: 57,33 points (Competent)

total amount 1151, increase of +214 points total.

If you play around with the amount of points you'll find that it's a good amount to get a bit more rounded fighters. Without giant holes but still not enough to make them immortals but enough to make different and interesting build from starts. Both standup and ground fighters will have sufficiant points. They can either make a ground fighter only as they do now or they can have a smal fighting chance on the feet as well but it would be possible now. It's really not a massive increase but it a good place to start. I encourage people who can to try and play with the numbers and this is just a first bid. Thoughts?

Personally, unless the speed factor is a very large one I'd prefer more points because I'm sceptical if the total amount of points would be more after the season than given points. More points on creation would allow for earlier entry in cage aswell and I see that as a big plus while speed bonus will be mostly noticable in the end of the season.

I made an offer that some liked. There never were any counter offers. This was my proposal.

Personally, unless the speed factor is a very large one I'd prefer more points because I'm sceptical if the total amount of points would be more after the season than given points. More points on creation would allow for earlier entry in cage aswell and I see that as a big plus while speed bonus will be mostly noticable in the end of the season.

I liked this idea and wouldnt battle against it, it depends on if mike can get it to happen

Faster training? More point on start? Guys, those fighters go somewhere after island season ends. Wouldn't that be unfair?

Im thinking the same thing... but I havent looked into it much lately. Do these fighters have an advantage over others when released from the island? If so I want 3 :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Faster training? More point on start? Guys, those fighters go somewhere after island season ends. Wouldn't that be unfair?

Im thinking the same thing... but I havent looked into it much lately. Do these fighters have an advantage over others when released from the island? If so I want 3 :thumbup:

Any 18y creation in 6 months time is light years away from any 25y creation. This is not an understatement. If anyone has a fighter from last season, they've had about a months training outside the island.What are their total points as of now?

Any 18y creation in 6 months time is light years away from any 25y creation. This is not an understatement. If anyone has a fighter from last season, they've had about a months training outside the island.What are their total points as of now?

My 25 yr old fighter from the island last season is at 1670

One thing we need to keep in mind is I the physicals of the fighters. I'm guessing vader is a physical beast? The difference in training physicals vs the real world isn't that much. Once cardio and strenght is done the other physicals are basically the same. Secondaries and primary skills however is different.

If I look at some of the most skilled 19y I have now (just turned a few days ago, so they are 13 weeks plus a few days into creation) are around 1250 in skill points, but they have hardly done any physical training. If I'd done them, the points would have been a lot more.

My programmer's just had a bereavement in the family so won't be online for a few days. We'll go with no changes for this season. I dont think any of the options have really been considered in enough detail to go with them anyway.

I'm fine with no changes for this season. All fighters are still on an equal footing anyway in terms of their points.