Island Season 4

elpadre

I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to do it this time. It was fucking hell. I just did it for the forums but I'm sure we could get an entire edition of the Tycoon Times dedicated to it.

If you're up for it though you can pick a division or two and do like 2 lines for each of the fights in it (when the tournament's announced). The problem is, that might be 2 lines on 32 fights, or 1 line on 64 fighters....then the next 16 fights, then 8 fights, then 4 fights, then 2 fights...then the final. In other words, 63 fights in one division across a small time frame. I'm trying to scare you off so you know what to expect haha.

I might end up doing it, but it does take a good hour to do a division or two even with minimal expo.

sounds like a good idea to have a edition of The Tycoon Times dedicated to the island when the stuff you and who ever helps you is submit to the times it will be published.

Last years awards where handed out prior to the tournaments, the requirement was that the fighters where under contract when it happens... orgs have started to close down now. So I wonder, will this be another year that some of us will be cheated out of our thropies because the org closed before the tournament started? I happend to me once before... it would suck to happen agian :(

Last years awards where handed out prior to the tournaments, the requirement was that the fighters where under contract when it happens... orgs have started to close down now. So I wonder, will this be another year that some of us will be cheated out of our thropies because the org closed before the tournament started? I happend to me once before... it would suck to happen agian :(

I was really worried about this too it since I have a #1 fighter in a weight class and havent done that before and want the trophy. I got dicked out of the #3 trophy last season because of that

I'm very confused...When is this tourney, how do I know if I'm in it? My first time on the Island, my guy went 9-0, I have no idea the fuck is going on now, even after reading this thread.

go to your fighter details page. use the tickbox to select mma or kt for the end of year tournament. If you want to keep him you can also select what city he gets teleported to.

If you elect to enter a tournament you are in it. The tourney will start in the next couple of days, I think Mike does it manually once he thinks hes given enough notice.

• Upvote 2

go to your fighter details page. use the tickbox to select mma or kt for the end of year tournament. If you want to keep him you can also select what city he gets teleported to.

If you elect to enter a tournament you are in it. The tourney will start in the next couple of days, I think Mike does it manually once he thinks hes given enough notice.

Thank you.

This is how many potential entries we have, so unlucky if you just miss out cos we couldn't quite fill the brackets at the next size up. 1= heavyweight I think. Will run the script properly in a min.

Weight Class 1 Count : 25
Weight Class 2 Count : 36
Weight Class 3 Count : 25
Weight Class 4 Count : 53
Weight Class 5 Count : 46
Weight Class 6 Count : 58
Weight Class 7 Count : 86
Weight Class 8 Count : 21

Then for KT
Weight Class 1 Count : 10
Weight Class 2 Count : 15

not sure to be honest. someone from last year will know.

only problem i can see is that the KT tournaments look to have been seeded by MMA hype. If anyone that really wanted in has been cut off, let me know and I'll throw out one of the MMA fighters. We'll get that sorted now in the script for next season.