Island Season 4

elpadre

thanks for the fight, was damm hard one, close in the end with mount

Mike, by all means, set away. Somehow Muhammad got back to you from FAs (weird that you sacked a tournament fighter), so you can totally set all the sliders you want. ;)

Btw, nice job on getting division's number 1. Quite an achievement I'd say. Muhammad will be definitely one of two hardest opponents for Shopenhauer (the other one was Hernandez). Will be good fight anyway.

MW fighters still say waiting for QFC tournament even though the final happened. Also is hype and pop gain toned way down or something?

Yeah the pop/hype gain is def wayyy down. Same with loss. Count didn't even break 1000 p4p when he beat Darth Mauler who was like top 500 atm and still is I think after that loss.

Yeah the pop/hype gain is def wayyy down. Same with loss. Count didn't even break 1000 p4p when he beat Darth Mauler who was like top 500 atm and still is I think after that loss.

You sure it's way down? I've done fantastic with signings post season so far and the roster looks insane with the hype and pop.

Only in the tournament it seems. Hype/pop gain and loss seems to be way down.

For instance Count beat Darth Mauler (who even after that loss is still top 500 p4p) and even won two more fights after that and never broke top 1000 p4p.

Outside of the tournament, Count would of been top 500 p4p after beating Mauler because of his hype gain, with his pop significantly lower.

I think there was only a couple of points gain per fight in the quarters/semi finals etc. I'm not 100% certain of the gain from the final, maybe 15 hype points (no idea on popularity). I just put it down to it being a tournament and maybe slightly different to normal fights. Plus Belle is still stuck on the Island for some reason when his last opponent has already been moved, so not sure if somethings up there too.

The Island has to "officially end" for the non-tournament guys and the tournament winners I believe.

Just checked btw, hype is way down for the tournament ever season. Darth Vader Vs Serge Ibaka got like 1 hype gain and loss for the guys when they were mega stars at the time of Season 3.

Yeah I had a feeling. I guess I get it tho, that way the tourney doesn't effect how the non-tourney part of the island ended too much. Makes people more willing to put their top 10 p4p island fighter in the tourney

So does Edward Bravie rank in the Island best fighters? He's 3 wins short of matching General Tso's record, and had the same pre-tournament record as Tso. That being said, his tournament and majority of his fighters were kickboxing and he never had title runs like Tso which puts him below.

Does he rank up there with the best though? Don't know if anyone outside of those two won the tournament with an undefeated record.

So does Edward Bravie rank in the Island best fighters? He's 3 wins short of matching General Tso's record, and had the same pre-tournament record as Tso. That being said, his tournament and majority of his fighters were kickboxing and he never had title runs like Tso which puts him below.

Does he rank up there with the best though? Don't know if anyone outside of those two won the tournament with an undefeated record.

No. No he does not.