Dean vs. Bowser

j666

Ok, ladies and gents a little quote fest to start us off.

"Put your money where your mouth is. Let's put our best fighters vs each other best to 10. I take it 8-2 or better I guarantee it."

"As for Leo, he got beaten in 31 seconds the last time. Why would he get a rematch?"

"Dinoo, your envy of me is funny. My fighters fight the top guys every fight they enter and of course I'm going to lose some. To call my year average shows you're a hater and you're not to be taken seriously."

And to finish off my speech i will quote another great man.

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• Upvote 11

Now that is out of the way i pm'd Bowser this.

good fights, it was really entertaining and at least gave tycoon something to be excited about. Not many people have the balls to do what you done, so you deserve props for calling me out.

That is my true feelings on the matter, thanks for the props guys, as i said it is one of those things that made tycoon interesting again.

• Upvote 3

Rape is never cool but this was a pretty crazy event.

I maintain that I took Bowser's soul when I beat him and that explains this massacre. Kind like when Fedor used to beat people and killed their careers. Mwahahaha. Dino, you're next.

:P

• Upvote 2

Everybody knows this event was Bowser vs Convicted (Lance T & Chris K), so stop pounding your chest boy. Dino doesnt set sliders by himself.

duh...that's what a fukn alliance is for.

u would be surprised if u knew how many high level managers and fights I've helped set sliders for, or discussed tactics. and that's not including my alliances, that's just with friends I've made in this game throughout the years.

now take into account how many other managers there are with their own respective alliances an friendships and it's a safe bet that there are very few people setting sliders or gameplanning on their own.

I guess it's easier for u to be a loner since u really have no friends tho, and look how far it's gotten u. lol.

• Upvote 1

u would be surprised if u knew how many high level managers and fights I've helped set sliders for, or discussed tactics. and that's not including my alliances, that's just with friends I've made in this game throughout the years.

now take into account how many other managers there are with their own respective alliances an friendships and it's a safe bet that there are very few people setting sliders or gameplanning on their own.

I guess it's easier for u to be a loner since u really have no friends tho, and look how far it's gotten u. lol.

And jbomb took the bait :D

• Upvote 1

In this case, i never asked for any advice in setting sliders for the event, if i lost, i would like to know it was because of me. I tried a couple of new slider combos out with the biggest one being Roman Kersikov. I don't think me and CK have ever discussed sliders much. Lance and me, well he was my mentor i have never hid that fact. I have discussed sliders before with many managers not just in the alliance but outside of it.

Why would anyone ask You for slider advice?

In this case, i never asked for any advice in setting sliders for the event, if i lost, i would like to know it was because of me. I tried a couple of new slider combos out with the biggest one being Roman Kersikov. I don't think me and CK have ever discussed sliders much. Lance and me, well he was my mentor i have never hid that fact. I have discussed sliders before with many managers not just in the alliance but outside of it.

All lies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5