European Premier League ( New season! )

bjornmma1

The last EPL had an upset winner. Socha went undefeated in the regular season and finished every opponent. He lost in the semis when Hovi caught me unawares by using a sub game for the first time. Barry Allen, who Socha had smashed, won the championship over Hovi.

I can't believe you released Martel from the promotion. For shame JLP, for shame.

He would've added some much needed star power to this card!

from the around 3:30 in to 9:30, Gutz had back control; not only was there no ref stand up but he also lost the fight. Damn the ground game is broken beyond belief.

Its just sad to be honest. Cormac didnt do anything but at least ref should have stopped it.

Cheers for the lovely spooning sesh Cormac, we should do it again sometime. Thanks for letting me be small spoon xxx

Sincerely, Juan.

Cheers for the lovely spooning sesh Cormac, we should do it again sometime. Thanks for letting me be small spoon xxx

Sincerely, Juan.

Anytime. You were my first. I just want to let you know this cause it was special moment for me.

With love,

Cormac

#1 Gutz vs #8 Corrida

#2 Flay vs #7 Jamison

#3 Wildstein vs #6 OCrazy

#4 Socha vs #5 Uxxarest

Yeah i might be wrong but just because i saw this order in the pickem league

It does nt say in OP JLP will be online soon ,oat prone and help us out

I am oat prone as we speak.

Traditional seeding was to get us the tournament bracket set up, we are still following it. Winner of 1v8 vs winner of 4v5 and winner of 2v7 vs winner of 3v6.

So next round will be #8 Corrida vs #4 Socha and #2 Flay vs #6 OCrazy.

I also sent out a Boris/Jamison grudge match and there is one more spot to fill if any of the last three eliminated (Gutz, Wildstein, Uxxarest) want to take another fight.

• Upvote 1