Rise of the Titan

Caleb613

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14088895416198.jpg

Luther Lamel

From the glory days of being a 5-0 prospect and his Valhalla Light Heavyweight Title reign, to failure in two title bouts in Valor Fighting Championships...

Some may say that Luther Lamel has no chin, some may say that he has seen better days but one thing that no man can take from him is his heart.

Luther has undergone some serious changes in his fight prep, bringing in Mike Dolce to oversee his nutrition, allowing him to cut down to a natural lean weight of 184lbs... His new home? Middleweight.

The former henchman of 205 will test his skills in Immortals New York, A Breeding ground for talent and success in the MMA world.

Can "steel hands" reign supreme again?

I caught up with him today to see.

Connor Makeurum reporting :

Con : So Luther, how does it feel to have so much weight?

Luther : Well you see Connor..talking with his mouthfull as he snacks on a steak, whilst simultaneously doing one handed pull-ups and bicep curls with his free hand You don't mind talking whilst i work do you? I'm on a tight schedule...

Didn't think so, He says as he dismounts the pull up bar and chows down his final bite.

Caleb put in some serious work, i was his first fighter.. his first champion.

He brought in Dolce, he bought me serious equipment, he personally over saw that I under went serious change...

It worked, I'm just as huge and strong, now at 185... beware you middleweight cbombs I'm coming.

Enter Caleb Smith , in a smart black suit, with a fresh bottle of bourbon and two glasses...

Caleb: Who the fuck are you?

Get the fuck out of Alpha Male.... You Weak son of a bitch.... Gesturing to Gym Coaches Urijah Faber and Chad Mendes

Chad, Kick this smelly ass bum the fuck out of here....

Sorry Connor, where are my manners? Pouring a glass of bourbon, i took the opportunity to speak..

Con: Caleb, it's always a pleasure, how are things...

Luther leaves to return to his workout..

Caleb: Well here in New York it's never been better, some very tough results as of late, but with a new batch of young guns raring to go, Oscar back on the loose and Darius and Pablo due to fight on Friday night.. i'm pumped.

As Chad and Urijah tended to the bum, two unfamiliar men entered the gym

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14229982702774.jpg

Luca Dominiguez

&

Vincent Dominiguez

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14229982643016.jpg

Caleb: Ahh Boys you're here.. perfect...

Boy are you going to want to hear about this Connor....

• Upvote 1

So, we return to the Smith Manor, Entering through a slightly dodgy room, filled with swings and rope....

C: I'm glad you could make it, I have someone that i'd like you to meet....

Enter Harvey Specter....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14059398302384.jpg

HS; you wanted to see me dude?

CS: Yeah just tell these son of a bitches what you told me that day that i picked you up from that brothel in Amsterdam

HS: Well it's elementary really my dear Watson, I am Harvey Specter, Master Strategist, Lawyer, Legend and the best Lightweight to walk the face of Amsterdam, and the planet.

I am unbeatable, they call me "The Closer" , you know why? I'm the god damn best around... I don't just talk the talk i walk the damn walk.

I never leave a case, or should i say an opponent waiting, i always finish the job.

And as for the DSC Title, I'm fucking coming for you motherfuckers

• 4 weeks later...