Warning points

Hi, I received a warning point months ago for " posting a reply which doesn't help the topic " ... where I just expressed my idea only.
No offense to the moderator or anyone ... but now it's disturbing for me to see .. warning point mentioned beneath my profile pic when I post in the forum ..

Is there anyway to get rid of this ?

:)

PS : Don't ban me or something for asking this .. as I said this has no offense to the moderator who gave me a warning point.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I received a warning point months ago for " posting a reply which doesn't help the topic " ... where I just expressed my idea only.

No offense to the moderator or anyone ... but now it's disturbing for me to see .. warning point mentioned beneath my profile pic when I post in the forum ..

PS : Don't ban me or something for asking this .. as I said this has no offense to the moderator who gave me a warning point.

I don't think anyone outside yourself and (presumably) moderators can see how many 'warning points' a user has.

I got one ages ago for talking about something disgusting. They never go away but don't really matter.

I got one once. After several months it expired.

Did you do something really bad, or do the mods just have it in for you?

I got one once. After several months it expired.

Did you do something really bad, or do the mods just have it in for you?

It wasn't really bad but Mike scolded me.

Its a badge of Honor... all the cool kids have them :thumbup:

Yea, good point. I bet the guys without points don't even smoke.

Now I feel bad that they took mine away!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m03oehClee1r81219o1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

I got a warning point, because Grasman the little bitch ass snitch cried to a moderator.

Heres what happened

A noob comes on the forums and makes a thread "looking for Mentor" looking for A mentor not THE mentor.

Somebody posted before me, "I thought this thread would be something else" so I followed up "If you find Mentor tell him to 1 v 1 me"

Bam incomes grasman

"Don't troll the noobs man waaa waaa waaa it's not fair waaa waaa waaa such a troll waaa waaa waaa I'm telling bigtreee waaaa waaa waaa"

Well, lets just say. After Bigtree gave me my warning point. He's not on the forums anymore :)

Fucking cry baby cbombs

I apologize for asking like a dick, I just can't stand people with no sense of humour who run to the authority.

Also I want my warning points removed, or you can make me a new account with all my posts, all my reputation on every single post, my pink sparkly belt and all my friends without the warning point.

Sound good?

Nah I'm kidding, I'm alright with most the mods, GBK, Mark, PBR, and Duphus.

Just fuck Bigtree, corrupted ass multi mod. Yes I said it, he's a multi

and I'm literally ranting out my ass now so I'll stop

Morale of the story, warning points don't mean shit. You get them if somebody cries and reports you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I got a warning point, because Grasman the little bitch ass snitch cried to a moderator.

Heres what happened

A noob comes on the forums and makes a thread "looking for Mentor" looking for A mentor not THE mentor.

Somebody posted before me, "I thought this thread would be something else" so I followed up "If you find Mentor tell him to 1 v 1 me"

Bam incomes grasman

"Don't troll the noobs man waaa waaa waaa it's not fair waaa waaa waaa such a troll waaa waaa waaa I'm telling bigtreee waaaa waaa waaa"

Well, lets just say. After Bigtree gave me my warning point. He's not on the forums anymore :)

Fucking cry baby cbombs

I apologize for asking like a dick, I just can't stand people with no sense of humour who run to the authority.

Also I want my warning points removed, or you can make me a new account with all my posts, all my reputation on every single post, my pink sparkly belt and all my friends without the warning point.

Sound good?

Nah I'm kidding, I'm alright with most the mods, GBK, Mark, PBR, and Duphus.

Just fuck Bigtree, corrupted ass multi mod. Yes I said it, he's a multi

and I'm literally ranting out my ass now so I'll stop

Morale of the story, warning points don't mean shit. You get them if somebody cries and reports you.

Did you notice that Bigtree hasnt been terrorizing the Forums lately. I had a little chat with him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I got my warning point from markyosullivan (like a day after he was made a mod) for... *drum roll* ...calling Humors "a silly bitch" in a thread which was called something like: "Edgars - you silly bitch". :D :D :D Needles to say I had a bit of a laugh. :rolling:

I got one from the "post pictures of hot babes" thread when it was allowed. I had missed that the girl bending was showing a bit more then what was allowed so I got a point for that. It's been a while but the point still remains. Not to worried about it though. But I do miss that thread... some fine babes were posted there.. damn google censure

TBH, I don't know if they go away. The idea behind the warning points is so other mods can see what someone was warned for, so there is a record of the warning with descriptions of what it was for so another mod can make a decision about something from past occurrences without having to wait to contact all other mods to see if something happened before. The warnings are meaningless as far as hurting your rep in my opinion.

TBH, I don't know if they go away. The idea behind the warning points is so other mods can see what someone was warned for, so there is a record of the warning with descriptions of what it was for so another mod can make a decision about something from past occurrences without having to wait to contact all other mods to see if something happened before. The warnings are meaningless as far as hurting your rep in my opinion.

Yeah meaningless in hurting your rep, until you are discriminated against for having a warning point

• Upvote 1