GKNY Smack Talk Forum

andymckenzie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w35.jpg

CONRAD DRUMMOND POST FIGHT INTERVIEW - UNDERWORLD 4

Interviewer:- Tonight we are catching up with one of the GKNY Super Heavyweights that fought valiantly on Underworld 4 this weekend in front of over 2500 fans at Hard Knocks, NY. Conrad, welcome! Not a great night for you last night as you got finished by Brock Lesnar after some brutal ground and pound. Before that you were winning the fight after a dominant first round. What are your thoughts on what happened last night?

Drummond:- First off, I'm not one for excuses. Brock beat me fair and square. I would, however, STRONGLY caution any fighters from eating their post weigh-in meals at the Chinese restaurant across the street from Hard Knocks.

Interviewer:- Hmmm thanks for the advice, I am a big fan of Chinese myself, luckily I didn’t get there in time myself to pick something up! How was the trip over from Tokyo? Do you think this might have contributed as well to your loss?

Drummond:- Well, of course there's the jet lag factor involved, too. So I decided I would sleep on the flight over. I popped seven or eight Ambien and then washed them down with a couple shots of complimentary vodka, which is the ideal liquor to drink when you're cutting weight because the caloric content is so low. Incidentally, have you ever ridden Japan Airlines? Their stewardesses have to be the hottest in the world. Anyway, when I finally woke up on the plane, all my clothes were off, I had one helluva headache, and one of the captains was shouting something at me in Japanese. It's hard to remember exactly what happened, but I'm glad I at least got to the weigh-ins on time. So, to answer your last question, I guess my dismal performance could come down to both eating bad Chinese food and being spaced-out from the jet lag. Not to diminish my opponent Bresnar's fight skills--he's a longtime competitor and the experience he brings to his fights really shows.

Interviewer:- I would hardly call your performance dismal.. You were on top going into the second round and both you and Brock had put everything on the line up until the TKO, both of you looked knackered and I think it was just your opponent that managed to get the lucky blow in first. We see that you are sponsored by Sun Tzu, what do you think of the Underworld events - with the extra prize money available at these events and bearing in mind that Underworld have stumped up a massive 50k for the next event are you tempted to seek out sponsorship from them?

Drummond:- I’m glad that GAMMA Kids doesn't interfere with our sponsorships like some orgs are doing now. Have you read about how the UFC won't allow fighters to display anything but Reebok items during fight week? It sucks and really hurts fighters financially, especially the up-and-comers such as myself. I've been with Sun Tzu for a while, and I really like their designs. I also own some Underworld apparel--I like their red camo shirt and their grenade shorts, in particular. I'm extremely well-hung, and the Underworld grenade shorts are incredibly comfortable and roomy in the crotch area, something which is of utmost importance when you have a massive schlong and you're rolling on the mat, doing jiu-jitsu. So if Underworld wants to offer me a sponsorship, I'd be more than happy to accept!

Interviewer:- Haha a comfy crotch can be the difference between a win and a loss! Congratulations on signing up for another 5 fights with Gamma Kids NY, putting this loss behind you and looking forward, who do you see yourself fighting next in the division?

Drummond:- Right now, I just want to heal up from these injuries so I can get back to training. But after I get healthy, I'm thinking either Fukumatsu or Boy Nelson. Those two have a fight coming up at GKNY 19, and I'd be up for fighting the winner of their fight. I think our respective fighting skills all match up well together, so it would definitely be an exciting, competitive fight.

Interviewer:- Both sound like great opponents and I am sure we will keep those two in mind with future matchmaking. Before we go to you have any final messages for your fans?

Drummond:- (Talks quietly with manager) Eh...I just want to retract everything I said earlier about Wang Chung's Chinese Restaurant across from the Hard Knocks Arena. My manager has just informed me they've offered me a triad-funded 'sponsorship deal' I simply can't refuse....uh-oh. Hope I make it alive to the next fight, guys!

Interviewer:- Wow don’t mess with the triad! We are all looking forward to your next fight at GKNY, keep training hard back in Japan and we will see you soon!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14255081277241.jpg

EDWIN JORDAN - GKNY 16 PRE FIGHT INTERVIEW

Interviewer:- Today we are visiting New York's The Performance Centre and catching up with Edwin "Drake" Jordan as he makes his final preparations ahead of his upcoming middleweight title fight against current champ Ed Landry at GKNY 16 this weekend at Hayashi's Lounge, NY. Edwin, you're looking sharp in that suit of yours! How are you feeling and whats been going on in your camp in the lead up to this big showdown?

Jordan :- Yeah. The suit does look sharp doesn't it? Shout out to the guys over at Pearson Specter Litt, they don't sponsor me but they make dope clothes. When you look good you feel good you know? As far as the camp goes, its always good. It's always proffessional. There is a great group of guys here. Guys like Kishame Hoshigaki, who has been helping me perfect the kicking game, and Ephraim Baraka, who has been helping me perfect my grappling skills, are so valuable to a fight like this. And that doesn't even mention the wars that Lenny and I put ourselves through. It's all love thought. Iron sharpens Iron.

Interviewer:- You and Lenny both have fantastic records here at Gamma Kids NY and both of you have been pretty vocal about your intentions in this org. With both of you unbeaten so far in your careers you must be pretty confident going into this fight. You called out the champ from ringside at Underworld 3, are you still as confident that you know how to pick him apart to take the title from around his waist?

Jordan:- Absolutely. Looking at his last fight, he got hit 26 times. Out of those 26 times he got hit, 13 were leg kicks. Can you imagine if those shots were body kicks instead? Dude would have been winded and tired and ready to quit. In fact, before Landry rocked Matrix, he was losing that fight. Matrix was more aggressive, and landed more shots. Landry is powerful, show you have to be careful but at the same time, I'm a better boxer than he is. Look at how many times I've been hit compared to the amount of times he has been hit. He has never faced power like mine. I will put my hands on his jaw and he will crumble. He is nothing but a transitional champion. Matrix had a better shot against me than he does.

Interviewer:- Sounds like its going to be a great fight, with identical fight records, this is as even a fight I think as we're going to see for sometime at GKNY. Hows things going with your training partner and long time friend Lenny Williams? He has recently moved up to LHW out of respect for you and was stacking on the weight last time we spoke to him. He is fighting next in Amsterdam on 08 Aug 15 against Fred Simmons, how has he found the transition up a weight class.

Jordan:- He is moving up well. When he first mentioned it to me that he wanted to change weight classes, I actually suggested that he move down to 170. He told me he likes food to much haha. As far as camp goes for him, it's the same thing sort of. Lenny has this thing where he respects his opponent to the point where he will study their every move. But training is the same. There are 25 people at this gym, but we have a pretty consistent 10 guys that we train with. The only difference here is with Fred Simmons, whom we realise is a black belt with outstanding wrestling so we know his game plan. However, his jaw has been cracked and he has broke before so it will be an easy fight. Honestly were just excited to go to Amsterdam haha.

Interviewer:- Sounds like you're both going to have a great time over there and hopefully he will have you in his corner as the newly crowned middleweight champ. That should spur him on to ensure he gets the win! Have you got any final message for the current champ before we sign off?

Jordan:- I don't have to say anything to him. He knows in his heart that I'm taking that belt from him. Theres nothing he can do about it.

Interviewer:- Well, good luck for your fight this Saturday, fight well and be safe and we hope that everything works out for you and you leave the cage successful and with that belt. GKNY 16 will be starting at 1800 Eastern Time at Hayashi’s Lounge and brought to you by Underworld Clothing and Combet LOD in conjunction with GAMMA. Tickets still available!

• Upvote 1

Gunner Hilton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14251385855092.jpg

MMA RECORD 8-2-0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150305174412GKNY%20BELT.jpg

Told you im The Future. New champ in town, i eat what i want, i walk were i want, i fuck who i want, and now i KO YOU WHEN I WANT.

Andy being the stand up guy he is had already lined me up the next chump Sven Hensen.

Playa Playa

it's blatantly apparent too much of Hilton's income's being siphoned off by his tailor and beautician while selling the publicist short; what he meant to say was "the next Champ, Sven Hensen".

'nuff said.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270613014073.jpg

Tre Cruz (2-1-0) GKNY 16 Post Fight Interview

Interviewer:- After a fantastic night of fighting on display at the jam packed Hayashi's Lounge in New York last night at GKNY 16 we are catching up with one of the Super Heavyweight up and comers that fought last night, earning him Fight of the Night in the process and a $1000 bonus.

Tre Cruz, last night was your first time in the GKNY cage, congratulations on a fantastic win and on an entertaining fight. You fought for the full 15 mins and it went to the judges who scored it a very decisive 30-24 in favour of you. How was it stepping into the GKNY cage for the first time and how are you feeling after your debut victory?

Tre:- It was very nerve racking to say the least. I am very excited to be here at GKNY and for my first fight to be a win is awesome! We had a game plan and it worked to almost perfection. We knew Michael was coming off a 2 fight losing streak and that makes anyone very dangerous, so we planned to be a little conservative. I am happy with win, I would love to have the finish, but he's tuff as steel.

Interviewer:- I must say you dominated him in all 3 rounds with as close to perfect accuracy as we have ever seen here at GKNY and you managed to stop all of his takedown attempts. It looks like you managed to keep him at distance and also clinch at your will where you were also dangerous. With the first fight out of the way, what's next for you in the super heavyweight division?

Tre:- That’s up to the brass up top to decide. I want a guy that will push me to limit and bring out the beast!

Interviewer:- For sure, theres plenty of talent in your division that are up and comers just like you. You look like you had loads of energy left last night once your fight was over are you going to push yourself for a finish for your next fight now that your first win has been secured in the org?

Tre:- Absolutely! The finish is very important to me, we are going to be knocking guy's out. I promise.

Interviewer:- Gunner Hilton took the Super Heavyweight title from Beast Putin with an amazing one punch KO counter punch in the first round. What are your thoughts on the new champ in your division?

Tre:- Looked like a lucky punch to me. We will see with his first title defence what kind of champion he may or may not be.

Interviewer:- Tre, thankyou for your time today and congratulations on your spectacular win on Saturday. Have you got any final messages for your fans?

Tre:- Thank you. To my fans thank you and stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14148551423132.png

Andre "Gator" Souza

The fight was great fun! I did what he didn't expect and kept the fight standing. I am a great bjj fighter, but he is an Abu Dhabi champion with 3-0 record, so I knew that I would have a tougher time on the ground than standing probably. I stopped all of his takedown attempts and brutalised him standing. At the end of the second round, I saw an opening and threw an uppercut from hell that KO'd him. Very happy with how the fight went and I felt great throughout the fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti

Gamma Kids NY LHW Champion

I am very interested in a superfight. I see that the 265lbs+ champion of our org won his last 3 fights all by one punch KO's and I'm curious to find out how much of a punch he packs. If Gamma places us two in a cage, that is guaranteed fireworks. Don't worry Gunnie, it doesn't need to be for your belt if you are too scared to lose it. I would fight you in a superfight without the belt on the line also if you are too scared of me. C'mon big boy, don't be shy, lets meet in the middle of the octagon and get ourselves fight of the year bonuses! You look like a schoolboy and it's about time that you are taught a lesson!

Gunner Hilton

MMA RECORD 9-2-0

GKNY RECORD 2-0-0

Super Heavyweight Champion

Listen Alexy Innokenti deal with your own division first you came out with a draw in your last fight i end my fights. Ill deal with mine like i always do in Knock out fashion. Once there are no decent challengers then we will go at it.

My last 5 wins have all taken 1 punch to end, you will be no different. Ill go back to my gym and train with my guys.

Your day will come

The Future has spoken!!!

Gunner Hilton

MMA RECORD 9-2-0

GKNY RECORD 2-0-0

Super Heavyweight Champion

Sounds to me like your scared of a rematch Gerry Kelly after you scraped a draw to hold on to your title. Your mouth is writing checks your mediocre skills cant cash.

Beat Gerry Kelly in your rematch then i will fight you in 2 month.

You can have your shot at THE FUTURE

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti

Gamma Kids NY LHW Champion

Wrong once again. Since you crap your pants when you hear my name, I already talked to the org owner and the rematch will be set up. After a draw, I obviously wanted a rematch, but a superfight with you seemed fun. Both me and Kelly actually already spoke about a rematch before the fight since I took it on rather short notice. He suggested that as he is a very friendly guy and I respect him a lot. You keep crapping your pants, but if I win this rematch, I'm coming for you.

Don't hide pussy! I'm not a lesbo coming for you, but a real man that isn't scared of a big boy like you.

http://new4.fjcdn.com/pictures/Scared+pussy+scared+pussy_b62f07_5313565.jpg

We have had another exciting weekend at GKNY with 2 of our longest reigning champs getting taken off their thrones this week - Lukasz Wolek beat long time champ Tony Ramos in the 145 lbs div and Tully Blanchard finished Lao Shin to take his welterweight crown.

GKNY 23 bouses of $1000 went to

FOTN - Blanchard Vs Shin

KOTN - Raoul Clavette

SOTN - Melvin Morris

Underworld 6 Bonuses of $4000 went to

FOTN - Skog Vs Teller

KOTN - Dan Skog

SOTN - Nick Rude

Additional manager bonuses went to

Prof Carter - $2500 for Nick Rude thanking Underworld

Andy McKenzie - $3500 (Not taken!) - for Chang Thong Song thanking Underworld and wearing 1 x GKNY clothing

Dave Gill - $2000 - For Mick Dundee wearing 2 x GKNY pieces of clothing

Jimmy Da Jet - $1500 - For Luke Psyco wearing 1 x piece of GKNY clothing and 1 x piece of Underworld Clothing.

Underworld events get additional bonuses aswell as special prizes going to the managers of winning fighters who wear Underworld / GKNY apparell and thank Underworld clothing post fight.

The next Underworld event is Underworld 6 which will take place in NY on 3/10/15.

Org Announcement

When the org was formed in March 15 the mission was for it to be a rookie org looking to get new talent fair fights with the goal to be promoting that talent up to GAMMA Contenders http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3873 and then ultimately the world famous GAMMA http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=296.

Since the formation we have become well established and now recruit in New York, Montreal and Amsterdam and have successfully held events in all 3 cities.

As promised on the initial formation, now its time to start thinking about promotion for some of our higher ranked fighters and I am pleased to announce that at the end of the year with the top fighters in GAMMA Contenders moving up to GAMMA their ID restriction will be getting lowered and our top fighters will be getting selected to be promoted up to GAMMA Contenders and will start to get more lucrative contracts and more challenge with higher hyped fights. At the same time GKNY will lower our ID restriction to allow the future to move up the ranks.

Between now and then we will be signing some tough fighters from GAMMA Romper Room Butt Stompers our other rookie org which has a 260k ID restriction http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4588. I am excited about welcoming their top fighters here to GKNY and can't wait to put on some fantastic shows.

In the mean time if any of you guys want to transfer to GAMMA Romper room Butt Stompers which is in Las Vegas and you have an ID of 260k + let me know and we can sort out a transfer to backfill their roster to replace the guys that will be moving over to us. If you would be interested in a move, contact me and I will sort out a contract for you.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14392211842228.jpg

BOBBY “BOTTLESERVICE” BRUSCHIA GKNY 28 PRE FIGHT INTERVIEW

FEATHERWEIGHT - GKNY RECORD 0-0-0

Interviewer:- We’ve popped down today to Demon's Elite Gym in New York to catch up with Bobby "Bottleservice" Bruschia, one of the exciting new featherweight signings at GAMMA Kids NY, as he prepares to make his GKNY debut this weekend in Amsterdam at GKNY 28.

Bobby, thanks for finding time to chat to us as you make your final preparations ahead of this weekend's fight. How are you feeling about being in the org and are you prepared for the step up in competition compared to QFC?

Bobby:- Thanx 4 having me, bro, I'm definitly enjoying bein a big timer here at GKNY. Basically, dis iz a big step up 4 me in my career, but I feel the boyz at Demon's Elite Gym have wipped me in2 shape. First and firstmostly, I'm lookin 2 tap dis boy out so that I can get back to da clubz with a pair of bottlez, a pair or red bullz, and a pair of classy women in my arms.

Interviewer:- Sounds like you're confident and I can see with your last fight ending in a quick first round victory via submission in the QFC you definitely have that skill set coming into the cage on Saturday night. Bottleservice is an interesting nickname, you've got to tell me the story behind it!

Bobby:- ”Thankss, ya, nun of deez bois should be going 4 takedownz gainst me. Dat wuz a big misteak on his part hahaha." **Takes a sip of Red Bull** "My nickname was given to me by da bois at Demon's Elite Gym, because I wuz always showin up to da gym after my all-nighters in da club. Sumtimez they be jealous or sumthin, I dunno, but I'm alwayz VIP wherever I go, ya kno? "Jersey Shore" kinda stole my steez, but as long as dat Ed Hardy sponsorship cumz in, I wont be complainin hahaha."

Interviewer:- Haha, you're certainly dressed like a VIP right now, nice threads, looks like a Pearson Specter Litt suit, theyre pretty popular at the moment! Your opponent this weekend, Jaspar "The Windmill" Van Clausen has been boxing from an early age. With the reputation of the high level striking the Dutch are known for are you at all worried about the difference your opponent can bring this weekend, especially with the fact that you will be making your debut in his back yard?

Bobby:- Ya, Pearson Specter Litt is fresh as hell, and they'll hav my bizness as long as I'm fighting here. I don't study deez guyz 2 much, being a bizee man with my entrepeneurial ventures, but mah manager haz bin fillin me in. Van Clausen seems 2 like 2 get in2 da clinch and go 4 punches an takedowns, so I've been working on mah clinchwork with James Potts and countering dat. But honestly an thruthfulllike, I'm a grappler, so that's where I want these fights, ya know? Besides, I know some classy girls who can appreciate a black eye, so it's win-win for me, ya know? hahaha

Interviewer:- Haha, nice - So let me get this right... You intend to wrap Van Clausen up on the floor, but only after you have taken a few shots... Just to get a chick?! Mr Bruschia, you've got some skills! The featherweight division is looking like a great place to be at the moment, with a good mixture of up and coming prospects like yourself aswell as some top fighters that are sure to move up to GAMMA Contenders in the next few months. What are your thoughts on the setup here at GKNY with regards to promotion up to GAMMA Contenders and eventually GAMMA itself? Are you hoping to make it up to the top org, or is GKNY just a stopping gap for you before you move onto bigger things elsewhere?

Bobby:- Hahaha, whatever it takes, bro. I'm not unfamiliar with takin sum nuckles in da eye. Shoot, mah girl Nicole prolly hits as hard as this guy, ya know? I'm real chill here at GKNY. I'm happy dat I get 2 start mah career at the low levels of da biggest org around and get all dat exposure. Rite now, I'm jus focused on getting mah skillz 2 where I can 1day compete at the Contenders/GAMMA levels, but I'm a realist, so I think I'm far away from that. Hopefully I can get sum exposure here and at da World Grapling Championships next month. The world is my oyster, bro, it's just gon take sum wurk 1st.

Interviewer:- Awesome, we're really looking forward to your debut on Saturday, I'll let you get off now to go and pack your bags for your trip to Amsterdam, before we go have you got any other messages for your fans out there?

Bobby:- First and firstmostly, I'd like 2 say thanx to GKNY. U guys have been great, really. Evryone else, make sure 2 follow me on Buzz and my fans can catch me out at The Headliner in NY almost evrynite. If ne1 knows any hot spots in Amsterdam, hit me up. Peace!

• 1 month later...

GKNY INAUGUARAL HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

With the big plan now well underway and top fighters moving on up to GAMMA Contenders it is time to induct our champion into the GKNY Hall of Fame for the very first time. Here are your GKNY Champions.

145lbs - Featherweight Division

Lukasz "Wally" Wolek (255001)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133286055783.jpg

Wolek is the second fighter belonging to Pawel Ufcowski that has entered the GKNY HOF. He is a Bantamweight fighter, that stepped up to the featherweight which was the lowest weight division in GKNY, but fighting up a weight did not stop him making a mark.He was unbeaten in his 6 GKNY fights beating original champ Tony Ramos and going on to defend the title 3 times against tough opponents. He won 2 FOTN awards and was a great champ, Good luck tearing it up at Contenders!

155lbs - Lightweight Division

Robert "Sitek" Sito (255000)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133704845947.png

Robert “Sitek” Sito is a featherweight fighter that is managed by top manager Pawel Ufcowski of the Polish Eagles’ Nest. He joined the lightweight division so that he wouldn't have to clash with team mate Lukasz Wolek, the current GKNY featherweight champ. The most experienced fighter in the division at bang on 255k Sito has been unbeatable at GKNY with a perfect 5-0 record with only 1 fight going the distance against Gary Tonon where he took the 155lbs title which was vacant at the time because previous champ Moe Lester (Now at Butt Stompers) would rather have his title stripped than face Sito. The rest of Sito’s wins have been 1st or 2nd round TKO’s or KO’s in brutal fashion.His most recent win being against Cuervo in the first round in a rematch that lasted 3 minutes longer than the first fight but with the same outcome! It’s been a pleasure having Sito at GKNY and we wish him the best of luck at GAMMA Contenders.

185lbs - Middleweight Division

Robin "Rockin" Yount (257101)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22b24.jpg

Managed by Dom Jaehnke of Milwaukee’s Best, Robin Yount signed to GKNY’s middleweight division after winning 4 in a row on the indy circuit in 2015. The middleweight division at GKNY is the largest division in the org, with arguably the most talent with not 1 champ prior to Yount managing to hold onto the title. Yount has managed to finish all of his 3 opponents in GKNY. He started out with an impressive TKO win over BJ McGobblecock on entering the org before winning KO of the night honours against ex-champ Ed Landry with a sweet head kick. This firmly put him in the no 1 contender slot which saw him beat champ Danny Seagram in a 1st round TKO victory at Underworld 6. Yount is the only middleweight so far to successfully defend his title where he managed to force McGobblecock Jr to tap under a barrage of strikes in the 4th round of a hard fought rematch. Robin Yount moves on to GAMMA Contenders where his first fight is a championship fight against longtime Contenders middleweight champ Mingl Tyyp. Good luck Rockin… Show him what the kids are made of!

265+lbs - Super Heavyweight Division

Beast "Fatherland" Putin (256781)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w1.jpg

Beast Putin is a Russian Heavyweight fighter that trains out of Las Vegas and fought in the Super Heavyweight division in GKNY from the beginning. He is managed by GAMMA boss Mentor Corleone who steered him to becoming the first GKNY 265+ lbs Champ beating Castor Rollins to take the crown of baddest man in New York at Underworld 2 with a 2nd round TKO victory. He successfully defended his title on one occasion before losing his crown to long time GKNY champ Gunner Hilton. Putin lost his next fight and came back in his last fight against Kalle Kortelainen in a decision victory, the first time this entertaining fighter has ever gone the distance.Putin has been picked to move up to GAMMA Contenders and has now signed a contract in their Super Heavyweight division, where I am sure he will put on a show.

As fighters contracts run out with the new ID changes over the next few weeks, more fighters will get inducted. Qualifying criteria to get into the GKNY HOF is to have been a champion and take promotion to GAMMA Contenders.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14148551423132.png

Andre "Gator" Souza

I'm really eager to find out how I do against the champion. He is a beast and I'll have to come up with the perfect gameplan to beat him. His Ko power and chin are very good, so I can't afford a single mistake. Hopefully I can shock the fans and win that belt. If I do, they'll have a my cute face all over posters in the world soon, as the next big champion.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14781600759919.jpg

Joe "Lionheart" River

I might have been left in the gutter by my previous manager, might not have the best skills and might not smell as good as I used to do, but I can still fight!

I have the heart of a lion.
No, really, I do.

I had a heart transplant in Africa a few months ago and the closest thing to my heart was the one from a lion, so said the doctor.
Therefore, they transplanted the heart of the king of the jungle into my chest and I feel stronger than ever before!

• 6 months later...