TWISTED! - 270k ID Creation Tournament.

Timmy

Oh and one more question, as it is a random shuffle as to who gets who's fighter, is there a possibility of you getting your own fighter back in the shuffle?

I asked Mike to do it randomly but without the possibility of getting your own fighter.

Yeah to me that sounds better, I obviously understand its improtant for the creator to be highly rewarded otherwise everyone will make shitty builds, but the winner deserves some praise too. Anyway, I have 2 270K tourneys coming up but would love to join this so will try and create some space for a guy. Put my name down for now if you want, I will let you know if i have to drop out in advance.

Really? Honestly, I wouldn't even consider not making the best build possible. I can't understand why anyone would. If you're an experienced manager, everyone will think you're a prick. If it was going to be a $10 Million prize perhaps "all is fair in love and war" would apply, but in a fun tourney? On the other hand, if you are inexperienced you wouldn't want to look like an idiot so you'd probably put more effort into it than any build you ever made, or at least play it safe with one of the classic builds that are easy to find on these forums.

Everyone will know who made the build btw, in case you think it's going to be secret.

Oh and one more question, as it is a random shuffle as to who gets who's fighter, is there a possibility of you getting your own fighter back in the shuffle?

Anyway, I think you should definately play - And talk K Rad into signing up too.

I'd like to see what happens if you get each other's fighters :mf_popcorn1:

Really? Honestly, I wouldn't even consider not making the best build possible. I can't understand why anyone would. If you're an experienced manager, everyone will think you're a prick.

Exactly you would have to be a pretty huge douche to make such an idiotic move.

• Upvote 1

The worst possible outcome is one loss because it's all over for you after one. I understand your point about the risk, but maybe I have a little more faith in other people to not be entirely useless :) Also, for the experienced manager.. Every noob who might make a bad build and the risk that you could get it, is off-set equally by giving you another chance to draw an easier opponent in the actual fights. I'm sure a vet like you has a good chance of beating a noob, even with a flawed build.

If I could be sure there were no pricks participating, then I can't see a problem.

But it's hard to make sure there is no one there, trying to be funny in their own weird little way.

But, I hope this works out well, void of idiots, as this is a very original format and will be good for Tycoon if successful. :)

I wake up at 12.30

Instantly check tycoon messages

Have a message from Timmy with a link to this thread

Looks at thread, thinks meh another creation tourney. Ive alredy pulled out of one because I dont want another tourney guy

continues to read on about the twist, thinks to self if I was to join this I would totally sabotage

Reads about the reward of the creator gaining the most money, competely takes that comment back and take it seriously

---

That was my thought process, and all you paranoid parrots who think the world is against you need to eat more marmite (the vitamin B makes you less scared) I'm gonna buy a fighter slot, just for this tourney.

I think Timmy !!! Has done well in his explanation and planning and this seems fun, and by the way, whoever wants my build has to suck my dick for it, because it will be the best!

Also, any rules on location of fighters, my build will bd in Helsinki because mu private gym is based there and that might be pretty far for somebody from las vegas. Also, since I will be training my build in my private gym, when somebody gets him I just let him carry on right? And when I get matched up against my own build I'm totally not allowed to throw the fight so I get more money and then sack the bum I got given?

Also when I get given a fighter I'm gonna pm the shit out of the creator with evetything they did wrong in creation and training

SO GET IT FUCKING RIGHT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I wake up at 12.30

Instantly check tycoon messages

Have a message from Timmy with a link to this thread

Looks at thread, thinks meh another creation tourney. Ive alredy pulled out of one because I dont want another tourney guy

continues to read on about the twist, thinks to self if I was to join this I would totally sabotage

Reads about the reward of the creator gaining the most money, competely takes that comment back and take it seriously

---

That was my thought process, and all you paranoid parrots who think the world is against you need to eat more marmite (the vitamin B makes you less scared) I'm gonna buy a fighter slot, just for this tourney.

I think Timmy !!! Has done well in his explanation and planning and this seems fun, and by the way, whoever wants my build has to suck my dick for it, because it will be the best!

Also, any rules on location of fighters, my build will bd in Helsinki because mu private gym is based there and that might be pretty far for somebody from las vegas. Also, since I will be training my build in my private gym, when somebody gets him I just let him carry on right? And when I get matched up against my own build I'm totally not allowed to throw the fight so I get more money and then sack the bum I got given?

Also when I get given a fighter I'm gonna pm the shit out of the creator with evetything they did wrong in creation and training

SO GET IT FUCKING RIGHT

My thought process while reading this:

Shut the fuck up.

;)

• Upvote 8

---snip---

looks at thread, thinks meh another creation tourney. Ive alredy pulled out of one because I dont want another tourney guy

---snip---

Exactly what the "type" I was referring to, would think and most likely act upon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly what the "type" I was referring to, would think and most likely act upon.

if I was going to actually sabotage, why the fuck would I post it moron, I was getting at the fact that if you read the incentives, its much more rewarding to be a better creator than a worse one

If I could be sure there were no pricks participating, then I can't see a problem.

But it's hard to make sure there is no one there, trying to be funny in their own weird little way.

But, I hope this works out well, void of idiots, as this is a very original format and will be good for Tycoon if successful. :)

Thanks. I think I will prove that there should be more optimism about Tycoon managers - But we will see.

I was going to ask Mike to port the fighters to a city of the "new" manager's choice. Then the new manager can decide where to do the last minute training and it will be their responsibility to get them to Vegas in time.

Be ready. As soon as the 270k ID barrier has passed you can make your fighters. That's probably some time around 24 hours from now. I will mail you all with a reminder, but you can go ahead any time so long as the fighter is 270+ ID.

It doesn't matter how few or how many enter, we will arrange the tourney to suit the number.

• Upvote 1

Be ready. As soon as the 270k ID barrier has passed you can make your fighters. That's probably some time around 24 hours from now. I will mail you all with a reminder, but you can go ahead any time so long as the fighter is 270+ ID.

It doesn't matter how few or how many enter, we will arrange the tourney to suit the number.

If you need me to drop out for ease of having 8 people, I don't mind having an extra slot for a project instead of using it for a tourney. Honestly :)

Players:

# name/ID created fighter assigned fighter comment

8-player tourney

01. Timmy !! (79620) Make me a granite! :)

02. Huey Freeman (87103) Screw it, i'm in.

03. Pug Meister (103926) I'm gonna push my luck to it's limits

04. Billy Arseworth (74054) Deal me in Timmy :)

05. Severo Del Bosque (98570) Cool. I'm in Timmy

06. Dean La Grande (102985) please Reserve me a slot!

07. Bob Vendarra (66111) Holy shit Fighter shuffle :)

08. Rory Daly (64907) will try and create some space for a guy.

16-player tourney

09. King Con (86613) whoever wants my build has to suck my dick for it

Plesse Change My Comment from Reserve Me a Slot to "I just Have to win one of these!uhmmm awesome Tourneys!"

and there is only 9 fighters till 270k I am exited!

• Upvote 1