Not to say I told you so.....

Pettis is a spectacular and technical striker, and I was trying to see how and why Dos Anjos was man handling him, with Pettis having height and reach advantage and came to the conslusion, if you lool at both guys, Pettis looks much smaller than Dos Anjos, and I know at one point Pettis was gonna drop a division to fight Aldo. Might not be such a bad idea.

Anybody for Pettis vs Edgar at 145?

Whilst he is a great striker, one of the best, he has a weakness and that is pressure fighters. Melendez tried it but tried to go brawling mode and paid for it. I think this is more a really good job well done from RDA than Pettis fucking up. Pettis needs to get back to the gym and train for those type of fights, we all know he can beat most at LW

• Upvote 1

I wish I could be overrated like he is... I mean beating the whose who of lightweight division while going 9-2 since 2010, that's just awful, he sucks.

• Upvote 1

Darn it, hate dominating my way through the former UFC champion, Former Strikeforce champion and top 10 fighters for over 5 years now only to be beaten by someone who came in with a brilliant gameplan and stuck to it, and looked at his best ever doing so.

• Upvote 1

Pettit is not overrated but it looks like fighters are figuring him out now. He needs to change his style and become the aggressor because his striking is great but he has a lot more trouble when backing up. The only succes he had against RDA was as the aggressor. I also think he needs to get stronger because he was getting manhandled in there and I think the majority of fighters can just muscle him to the ground.