bjornmma1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the year interview with :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14289445908269.jpg

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Big congrats on your win last night! How do you feel?

Thanks a lot man. I feel a bit sour after the full five rounds, but expect to be back at full health in less than a week.

What do you think of your performance? A lot of people were shocked with how you were able to pretty much dominate Balkan during the full five rounds.

It went a lot better than I had expected myself. I knew that I am capable of big things, but everything needs to be right for that. I sticked to the plan and frustrated him. If you look at who has been able to beat him in this years, you see in what elite list I come by doing so. I was pleased with how it went for sure!

I bet your manager is very proud of you! What did he say?

He was jumping up and down like a little kid. He was superexcited about seeing me fight my way to the bronze medal. It has been a crazy year for me.

I bet you don't regret having been picked up by him?

Absolutely! I came from the gutter. I had a good record, but nobody was interested in me as they saw no potential in me. I hadn't fought for half a year, was ranked pretty low ,.. nothing really that would attract a manager to let me join their team. Luckily Bjorn saw something in me and signed me. Since then I have beaten a lot of top prospects in the highly touted Mad Cash Tournament, where is was not even considered an outsider , and even won the entire tournament! Then I would go on to fight in the olympics and (t)KO'd Kawashima, a beast of a fighter. In the semi-final I was a bit too cocky and paid the price for it. I hope to get my rematch one day. And yesterday... well... I won fucking bronze after winning a clear decision win over another legend , Balkan from the elite manager Jorma.

It has been a crazy year for me and I hope to continue this succes in 2016!

It has indeed been an amazing year for you! BIg congrats man!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

There is a rumor going on that you having your next fight lined up already. Is that correct?

Yes, that is 100% correct. In 10 days time I will headline Syn 410.

Wow, in 10 days already! You sure don't seem to like waiting around!

Exactly. I am on a mission to get as many top scalps to hang up as possible.

May we know already who the opponent will be?

Yes. I'll let you guys figure it out. I'll give you a few clues and then it's up to the fans to know who it is.

Sounds good to me. Shoot!

Clue 1 : 145lbs fighter

Clue 2 : top 10 in his division

Clue 3 : was in the olympics this year

Clue 4 : scored two huge KO wins

And my next opponent is....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I got a feeling I know who it is: James Robertson. The man who beat Jameson Connemara in the Olympics!

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Exactomundo! :D

I'll fight the olympics 145lbs silver medalist next , who KO'd both Connemara and MSL in the first two rounds of the olympics. He came very close to doing to the same to Hurmio in the final, but he just survived.

The fight will headline Syn 410 : Primal Instinct in the Wombley Arena in London on 2016-01-10 !

• Upvote 2

Only, advice don't run before you can walk.

Good luck

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I would rather fall to one of the greats than beat mediocre guys. I have no intrest in having the most impressive looking record as far as wins vs losses goes, but instead focus on trying to have fought as many of the top names as physically possible. I'm on a mission to get as many top scalps as I can on my wall. I have a few nice ones already, but aim even higher. I use them as decoration. My girlfriend isn't a fan of it as she would prefer me to paint the wall instead, but it's my house and it are my scalps!

• Upvote 1

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Exactomundo! :D

I'll fight the olympics 145lbs silver medalist next , who KO'd both Connemara and MSL in the first two rounds of the olympics. He came very close to doing to the same to Hurmio in the final, but he just survived.

The fight will headline Syn 410 : Primal Instinct in the Wombley Arena in London on 2016-01-10 !

"Hurmio just survived" or "Hurmio dominated him the full 5 rounds". I guess it depends on how you want to put it out there.

"Hurmio just survived" or "Hurmio dominated him the full 5 rounds". I guess it depends on how you want to put it out there.

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

It wasn't meant disrespectful at all. I have a lot of respect for Hurmio.

What he has achieved is incredible and big congrats for that man!

With 'just survived' I meant only at the end of the fight, as you were winning clearly before that.

I wish you nothing but the best man. Your guy is phenomenal.

• Upvote 1

Bjorns guy has the advantage in 3/4 primaries against a quickly ageing Syn fighter managed by Syn staff.

Does anyone think Dickie IS NOT going to win?

The fix is in, this is blatant hype transfer, and Dickies win this weekend will reek of big org corruption.

Dark days my friends.

The quickly aging fighter has Ko'd Connemara and MSL , and no,not years ago...! You forgot to mention that Michael is ten times the manager you'll ever be :P By the way, what are you bitching about? Robertson is one of the most dangerous guys in the division and you had your chance against Dickie but weren't willing to step up. I called out all the top guys but they were booked are not willing to step up. Instead of talking crap now, shouldn't you instead just have fought dickie instead of avoiding him at all cost with your princess Camacho?

• Upvote 2

Deflection failed

Michael better manager than me period.

Michael has old fighter with lots of hype in Syn.

Michael works for you.

Michael is being blackmailed into throwing this fight because you got him drunk, and then had your corrupt batty boy JLP , fondle him while Dirty Dickie filmed it.

We hacked your computers, and the evidence has been sent to TWW news.

Dickie cannot lose this weekend, blackmail, exploitation, hype transfer, fight fixing, you have been exposed.

Dickie wins this weekend , the scalp hunter my arse.

Wait until TWW publish the scandal, you are doomed Dickless tainted as a fraud.

Peel, you are a funny guy, I'll give you that. I fight the guys you try to avoid and then you are going to say such stuff? :P Hahaha, hilarious man!

Shut up and accept the challenge instead. Dickie vs Camacho after both their next fights are over. Stop running dude. First you tried to not have to fight Silas with Ferreira, now you avoided Dickie.

I called out Donny, Akihiro, Wojna, CAMACHO, O'sullivan,.... none of them took the fight. I fight a far tougher opponent than your 'superboy ' is. You know very well Dickie would whipe the floor with your fake superstar Camacho. First running from QDB, now from Dickie, ...

=> Dickie vs Camacho after our next fights with them, you up for it or are you going to avoid one of my guys again at all cost?

I'll not keep asking. Last chance. Instead of talking shit , take the fight and man up. If you don't accept this challenge either, your boy will go down as the biggest ducker in the history of the sport, period!

Deflection failed hype farmer , this isn't about wonder boy who is fighting a higher ranked opponent next who is under 30!

If and its big if, Camacho beats Markys guy then assuming Akihiro is still strong , then we fight him in EVO.

Why fight Dickless when we can fight the beast that KTFO your little pumpkin.

Deflection over , this is about corruption, and you have been CHARGED!

You await your trial by TWW.

Hahaha, so ducking Dickie again are you? Can't say I am shocked, it's like the 3rd time now right?

You know what's the worst part of this all? That I actually assumed you were one of those managers who had balls instead of a pussy. You are actually just the opposite of what I assumed. You have ducked every challenge thrown at you so far. Roster vs Roster? No, not possible because not enough similar guys. Fair enough , I agreed with that. So 3 fights instead, Silas vs Ferreira, Ragnar vs Origi (both booked before we spoke about it ) and then we could set up Camacho vs Dickie.

And guess what , that was a problem for mr. Peel again :P Your 50ShadesOfShades fake superstar is scared as fuck from Dickie for some reason.

• Upvote 1

Deflection failed.

I await your trial.

Duck duck duck duck duck... Quaaack!!!

http://giant.gfycat.com/SaneRecklessAntlion.gif

First I assumed this was you, but impossible.

That one is running towards me , not away from me.

Talk all the crap you want, but then back it up. Camacho vs Dickie , lets set it up Ducky McPeel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No, not mad at all, just dissapointed in you. Never assumed your balls hadn't dropped yet.

Why would I say please? Your boy has a history of running away from challenges and fights. We all know Dickie vs Camacho makes perfect sense so stop ducking and accept a challenge for once. If you choose to duck a challenge again , that's just one to add to your record then I guess.

• Upvote 1

Bjorn you can't blame him for wanting to fight Daniel when he's higher ranked. Sign to Troid and Daniel will layeth the smackdown upon your boys ass ;)

I'll gladly fight the winner of you two next, or even Camacho if he loses and is willing to take the fight. But he is just scared as fuck from Dickie.

I know you would accept the fight so we can perhaps do that next. I would prefer Camacho as he loves to talk but hates to step up , just like his manager.

• Upvote 1