Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

bjornmma1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what scenario plays out in their two fights, they should fight next. Or are you the one worried about hype?

Doesn't make sense from a manager's perspective to sign to fight a much lower ranked fighter. If Camacho wins his next fight he'll be pushing near the top 10 p4p, same with Daniel. So whoever wins the O'Sullivan / Camacho fight will most likely be looking at similarly ranked fighters to boost them up the rankings even more.

Doesn't make sense from a manager's perspective to sign to fight a much lower ranked fighter. If Camacho wins his next fight he'll be pushing near the top 10 p4p, same with Daniel. So whoever wins the O'Sullivan / Camacho fight will most likely be looking at similarly ranked fighters to boost them up the rankings even more.

Camacho, O'sullivan, Robertson and Dickie are all pretty close in rank, so a loss or a win won't make a world of difference in the rankings. And please Marky, don't give Peel a reason to avoid the Dickie fight :P

• Upvote 1

"The Little Ginger Prince" Chris Karter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14520799494870.png

"Camacho owns Dickie 'The Hype Farm' Dirty, that's the opinion of all top fighters like myself."

"Hey Bjorn, if I sign for Syn, will get a fight against a washed up chump like Dickless? No, because its protection, hand picked opponent with your fighter, your org, against a manager on your staff. Corr fucking rupt!

On a side note, do you like my beard?"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:bangin:Dickless is still in a rigged fight this weekend.

Nope , it's absolutely not and anyone knows me already knows it's not. If you don't know by now that I only hope to get the toughest best fights for my fighters than you are not really awake I guess. Wake up Peel, open your eyes.

Camacho is a great fighter, that's why I want to fight him. I don't know why you are not thinking the same way as I do, but if you prefer to keep avoiding certain opponents, so be it. It's your guy his legacy that will be shit. Why do you think I campained so hard to try and fight Donny? Because he is a legend and a huge name. I want to have fought him before he retires . I prefer trying to win big fights and lose them instead if my effort wasn't good enough, than to fight decent opponents and win.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion Bjorn is at a clear disadvantage in this fight. Robertson is an animal who just beat two legends by KO. Bjorn likes going big or going home approach which didn't work out to well for me, but Dirt is an amazing fighter who upset some huge names he was not even supposed to come close to.

Michael doesn't like losing fights, and Bjorn doesn't like gifts either I can tell you that, he likes a challenge and I know there is no hype farming or throwing fights here Steel, you're upping up your attacks to CK aka Rambo style LOL it's entertaining none the less and at least your not biased hahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion Bjorn is at a clear disadvantage in this fight. Robertson is an animal who just beat two legends by KO. Bjorn likes going big or going home approach which didn't work out to well for me, but Dirt is an amazing fighter who upset some huge names he was not even supposed to come close to.

Michael doesn't like losing fights, and Bjorn doesn't like gifts either I can tell you that, he likes a challenge and I know there is no hype farming or throwing fights here Steel, you're upping up your attacks to CK aka Rambo style LOL it's entertaining none the less and at least your not biased hahaha

Dickie is not at a clear disadvantage at all. Dickie has the clear skills advantage based on primaries and most likely degrading physicals from Robertson BUT He is clearly at a disadvantage when it comes to hiddens cause Robertson is a beast though but with a skills advantage it's silly to say he is at a clear advantage. He has the better chin and power but most likely this fight goes to a decision which will be decided on sliders, skills and a little bit of luck either way. I am not a fan of Dirty saying the word scalps over and over again but this is a fight he can get KOd in and Knight has better sliders. I think Robertson takes it if he can overcome that shaky primary disadvantage. I give Dickie the fighter the advantage going in but Knight is number 2 and former number 1 for a reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140928093803/rambo/images/e/e7/Rambo-v-is-his-no-country-for-old-men.gif

CK destroys everything. Constantly searches for fights vs top managers.

Peel boycotts fights with JLP.

• Upvote 1

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140928093803/rambo/images/e/e7/Rambo-v-is-his-no-country-for-old-men.gif

CK destroys everything. Constantly searches for fights vs top managers.

Peel boycotts fights with JLP.

CK destroyed everything. You're a shell of the Chris Karter of old.

Dickie is not at a clear disadvantage at all. Dickie has the clear skills advantage based on primaries and most likely degrading physicals from Robertson BUT He is clearly at a disadvantage when it comes to hiddens cause Robertson is a beast though but with a skills advantage it's silly to say he is at a clear advantage. He has the better chin and power but most likely this fight goes to a decision which will be decided on sliders, skills and a little bit of luck either way. I am not a fan of Dirty saying the word scalps over and over again but this is a fight he can get KOd in and Knight has better sliders. I think Robertson takes it if he can overcome that shaky primary disadvantage. I give Dickie the fighter the advantage going in but Knight is number 2 and former number 1 for a reason.

Fairest assessment I have seen so far. Dickie has better primaries, but Robertson has beast hiddens and manager. If I goes the decision, Dickie should win. If it's a finish, on paper, Robertson is the winner. It's an intriguing fight and I have no clue how it will turn out but that is the fun of it. I like to test myself and my guys. I suppose that was clear already but for some others not yet apparently. I wish I had the roster like Dinooo and other top manager with high skilled guy so I could have such fights all the time. It must be so sweet to be in that situation ! :D

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14289445908269.jpg

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I don't have much time as I am heading off to my last training session before the fight, but will leave a short post before leaving.

My training camp was great; short but great. I prefer fighting over training anytime, so I'm glad I am back at it so soon.

I'll need a perfect plan and some luck to win the the fight, but that is the way it goes when you fight legends. I could put myself in an ID restricted org and keep fighting good guys, but instead I want to fight the best out there.

http://i66.tinypic.com/30veush.jpg

To the haters, sign the fight offer to fight me and stop talking, instead back up the talk!

Barking dogs don't bite, underdogs do!

-Dickie-

What car should I use today to drive to training? Hmm, tough choices being a baller ! Think I'm going to use the one on the left this time...

tumblr_n6a6beJa0G1shlg3mo1_500.gif

I'll ask Daisy and Jessica to use some less soap next time, they are overdoing it and I don't want any trouble with the paint of my car by using too much soap!

http://pitspoezen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/cars133.gif

And once they are ready to do the wheels, they take their tops of as well.

The only one who seems them without panties is me after training, in the shower. Never had more fun in a group shower than with these two lovel ladies!

tumblr_malpyccard1r9g0nuo1_500.gif?w=500

I couldn't show them without panties on here or would have had trouble with the editors I think , and no, not the editors as in the music band ...

tumblr_n6mzdl5yXT1shlg3mo1_500.gif

Off to training now , bye fans!!

And remember :

Barking dogs don't bite, underdogs do!

-Dickie-

• Upvote 4