Fighters losing skills at 31 years old?

RodrigoMachado

look here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/assistant_total_progress.php

Click on the other names of fighters you don't want to look at on the graph to turn their lines off so you can see your fighters line you want easier. Then hover or click on the dots for each week and it will show the actual total of skills he had at that weeks end.

If he was gaining a few points per week like maybe 3 or 4, then he wasn't capped at that time. If it was staying the same (within 1 point) for weeks then he was capped. If it was going down a couple points per week, he was at his cap and either degrading due to age or his cap being lowered due to injuries.

There isn't much you can do at that point but limit injuries and just train the skills you want to keep high, Physicals will go first as well as the highest skills you have. Meaning if you have 2 elite++ skills and the rest being sens+, the elite++ will be the first skill it robs points from to lower his skills down to the new lower cap.

My fighter was 29 and hit his cap, he slowly lost 1 to 3 points a week until I cut him at 33. He would lose more points after a fight cause he gained injuries. He was around 2720 when he capped and degraded down to just under 2600 by the time I cut him. I was doing 4 C/T's a week for that year and still couldn't get physicals back into the elite range. They dropped from elite+ on most to sens- to sens+ over that time.