Forum Red belt earned

bjornmma1

eh, I was posting a lot just to get to black, then didn't even notice when I hit red.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

''Earning it" entails a lot of wasted time. Not sure if this is something to be proud of or not. But anyway, you earned it ;)

Many people say playing games is wasting time... Maybe if that gives me good emotions and makes me feel happy, why shouldn't I waste my time on it? It's my time that I spend...

• Upvote 1

Many people say playing games is wasting time... Maybe if that gives me good emotions and makes me feel happy, why shouldn't I waste my time on it? It's my time that I spend...

Yes... much better than learning a trade family life or..... gardening ??? LOL Grats!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes... much better than learning a trade family life or..... gardening ??? LOL Grats!

I'm not saying you should no life :D But some of the guys spend that time getting wasted in the club, others just find it fun to relax at home and have fun playing computer games for a couple hours :)

• Upvote 1