WTF Tycoon?!?!

yay, i love timezone changes so much! :S

I guess the new server is working off UK time not GMT, so I will see if I can get that changed.

I will move those events to happen today and will make Sunday worth as much as Saturday. I'll turn off location NCs so you don't have to fly and will set everyone to max energy.

OK good, i was being swarmmed with messages in game about the event.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I guess the new server is working off UK time not GMT, so I will see if I can get that changed.

I will move those events to happen today and will make Sunday worth as much as Saturday. I'll turn off location NCs so you don't have to fly and will set everyone to max energy.

Okay good. Please update the US timing of events as all we also set our clocks 1 hour back so everything happens 1 hour later than usual.

US timing was updated a couple of weeks back when your DST happened

yeah but the tycoon server still does it usual time so for us everything is delayed a hour

• Upvote 1

Better get your own fighters where they need to be becasue Mike made these same promises over New Years and fighters came in to fights low energy. Response from Mike when asked about it.................nothing but fucking crickets.

Yeah my fights last night were 1 hour earlier than they should of been prolly cause of GMT, I knew it beforehand but I wasn't about to say something and have to wait another hor though.

tycoon server's set to GMT now rather than UK time so this shouldn't happen again.

LA fights happened an hour earlier then usual, I got owned bigtime lol Sat down to do final tweak on sliders only to find i already got crushed

NY fights happened at 5pm today so nothing was fixed. Logged on to set my sliders and read a pm from potter09 about how he subbed me.