PRIDE LIVES!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1238738092PRIDEMMA1.jpg

PRIDE Mixed Martial Arts (not to be confused with PRIDE Fighting Championships -- our lawyers inform us we are definitely different enough from them to not get sued) is the premiere Tokyo mixed martial arts organization.

PRIDEMMA gives fighters the honor and respect they deserve. Our fighters fight in a dignified ring, not in a cage like animals. PRIDE fighters are allotted maximum time to demonstrate their bushido and finish their opponent through two 10-minute rounds. The most skilled judges in the world score the whole fight, not just individual rounds. And, unlike our Tokyo competitors, PRIDEMMA is completely legitimate -- no yakuza here!

In addition to traditional events, PRIDEMMA is dedicated to 16-man Grand Prix events with substantial financial rewards for the victor. Stay tuned for announcements in the upcoming days about our inaugural Grand Prix which will be in the 185, 205, or 265 divisions.

Fight Managers: PRIDE needs fighters! Recruit fighters in Tokyo today and sign them to PRIDE. Begin to build your records and your relationship with PRIDEMMA today so that you can reap the great financial rewards tomorrow! PRIDEMMA wants fighters who can perform at their best, so make sure they check out Benihana Elite Gym in Tokyo.

Companies: We still have sponsorship opportunities with PRIDEMMA. Contact PRIDEMMA today to learn more.

Many more announcements are forthcoming, so stay tuned!

PRIDEMMA -- Honor, Valor, Pride.

effin fanboys

I just may need to make a 290 lbs guy with abysmal everything so I can take on a 135 lbs submission expert

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/tyleroreilly/motivator5546199.jpg

I have issue with the fact you call Octagon fighting animal like when Pride fighter can smash down there feet at the heads of grounded opponents and fight some guy a good foot and 100 pounds bigger then him.

So to say we are the animals is a bit contradictory, though Pride was cool.

I have issue with the fact you call Octagon fighting animal like when Pride fighter can smash down there feet at the heads of grounded opponents and fight some guy a good foot and 100 pounds bigger then him.

So to say we are the animals is a bit contradictory, though Pride was cool.

Haha, don't worry, none of it is serious. DIDM and I are friends in off-site. We're just giving eachother a good ribbing as competing promoters. :boxing:

WD is keeping true to the japanese MMA culture...he has one of my middleweights going up agaisnt a heavyweight. I joined his organization thinking I would geat favorable matchups, heh.

WD is keeping true to the japanese MMA culture...he has one of my middleweights going up agaisnt a heavyweight. I joined his organization thinking I would geat favorable matchups, heh.

Come be part of a real fight org 'damage inc fight org', we dont try to pass crud contracts of $50 with empty promises of future earnings.....as i earn u earn.......come to tokyo and fight for D.I.F.O

Come be part of a real fight org 'damage inc fight org', we dont try to pass crud contracts of $50 with empty promises of future earnings.....as i earn u earn.......come to tokyo and fight for D.I.F.O

At PRIDE MMA we hold true the Japanese traditional values of respect and honor.

We would never advertise in another person's thread without permission.

At PRIDE MMA we hold true the Japanese traditional values of respect and honor.

We would never advertise in another person's thread without permission.

At D.I.F.O we uphold the tradition of naked women preparing u for battle and all the rice wine u can drink for the winner