Has anyone got a IQ test for Intelligent??

Kronix

thank you guys for the info. And by all means, do post more :D It's always interesting to see.

I have a few guys over 120 and none has popped intelligent. Maybe it's time for the TOTT to get a revamp.

Maybe that's because they had something else overwrite it like Solid chin or granite perhaps?

Had one of my fighters score a 146 and showed big heart on tott.

Haven't tested one who popped intelligent, mostly because I haven't been lucky enough to recieve many iq tests.

Damn that dude must of had Rocky level heart.

Damn that dude must of had Rocky level heart.

remember the hidden order heart will show before intelligent matter no how high it is.My highest was 144 he pop ko power.petty he had glass chin .Anyway morale of the story if you pop intelligent sack that bum :whip: .

o here a link if anybody whats a glass chin fighter he a F.A at the moment http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=201266

remember the hidden order heart will show before intelligent matter no how high it is.My highest was 144 he pop ko power.petty he had glass chin .Anyway morale of the story if you pop intelligent sack that bum :whip: .

o here a link if anybody whats a glass chin fighter he a F.A at the moment http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=201266

I have a thread on tott hierarchy I will make sure reflects that information.