Lords of Bitchassness

JCRaven

Jon "Bam Bam" Webb (270023) vs Niles "Worthy" The Gent (270016)

"

Bjorn eat dicks explain how your org plain a fight with two fighters with the same manager with 7-8 fights a piece already per fighter

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=717396

fuck your org and H-13"

now let me see u pissin down the neck of alliance mate Timmy !! for putting that fight together...cmon bro

well. thats a test fight. timmy does those, he will sign people to 1 fight contracts to let people test fighters so they dont have to qfc

• Upvote 2

Jon "Bam Bam" Webb (270023) vs Niles "Worthy" The Gent (270016)

"

Bjorn eat dicks explain how your org plain a fight with two fighters with the same manager with 7-8 fights a piece already per fighter

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=717396

fuck your org and H-13"

now let me see u pissin down the neck of alliance mate Timmy !! for putting that fight together...cmon bro

two fighters with no fights to their name or guys ur trying to build up for your shitty ass belt...learn something about the game oh wait you never did...

All jokes aside. We all know the forum is not run by rules and moderators basicaly do what ever they want.

And it goes on all levels when GBK16 was put to make 2014 awards he add Bjornmma1 to categories he should not be allowed to be an because he is popular on forum he actually even won them. This is very easy to check. He was add in Best new manger and best new org of 2014 when he and his org was created in 2013 and that is completely against the rules of awards but when I told that to GBK16 about 10 times he did nothing. Even worse I did talk to Listerman about this and he said he would talk to Mike about it but what happened next? He just got 1 more new awards Best new organzations owner of 2014 what fit his resume because he did buy that org but why the others where not striped? I dont get that.

I know this messaged will be removed because they hate when I speak the truth but it is what it is.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5e/5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

• Upvote 1

He embarrassed himself when he created the thread and he continues to make himself look worse.

He has now threatened real life assault.

Mods have to step in.

Where did he threaten real life assault? I can't see it on any of his posts

Where did he threaten real life assault? I can't see it on any of his posts

he had, put his address and told them to come there, but then he edited it. it now says this"jeff and peel have always been bitches....just wait"

they start with a total lie and try to call me out on it....eat shit and die you fake flag fuckfaces...come to pa i would stomp a mudhole in your candy asses you cocksmugglers..a Navy vet against a few total coward ass fucks...go to google maps and circle your houses i'll be there . . .well if you know how to draw a circle

How does being a vet make you a badass?

JC if your leaving can you give my fighter Jack daniels and easy win please haha ;-)

Not even read all this seems abit to much for a game

• Downvote 1

All jokes aside. We all know the forum is not run by rules and moderators basicaly do what ever they want.

And it goes on all levels when GBK16 was put to make 2014 awards he add Bjornmma1 to categories he should not be allowed to be an because he is popular on forum he actually even won them. This is very easy to check. He was add in Best new manger and best new org of 2014 when he and his org was created in 2013 and that is completely against the rules of awards but when I told that to GBK16 about 10 times he did nothing. Even worse I did talk to Listerman about this and he said he would talk to Mike about it but what happened next? He just got 1 more new awards Best new organzations owner of 2014 what fit his resume because he did buy that org but why the others where not striped? I dont get that.

I know this messaged will be removed because they hate when I speak the truth but it is what it is.

• Downvote 2

GRUMPY UNCLE BOB?!