If you know for a fact that a fighter in your event will not make weight...

MasterLeader

Hey guys,

I recently signed a fighter & he accepted a fight offer a couple weeks back, however I noticed that his manager foolishly bought a weight gain supplement immediately which has put him massively overweight for his fight - fight happens today, is there anything I can do to minimise event rating loss?

Would placing his fight as the first fight on the undercard alleviate the problem?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=270395&fidb=270042

Thanks.

It's a 170lb fight not 175lbs :/ How have you calculated this?

You have a few guys who are 0.5 lbs over, which isn't an issue. But the fight with Joseph Harrison will be cancelled for sure since you can't cut 6.5lbs using a sauna.

I would suggest just offer them a new contract for the weight class above to ensure this doesn't occur in future

You have a few guys who are 0.5 lbs over, which isn't an issue. But the fight with Joseph Harrison will be cancelled for sure since you can't cut 6.5lbs using a sauna.

I would suggest just offer them a new contract for the weight class above to ensure this doesn't occur in future

Thanks GBK - It's just really annoying when someone doesn't understand the game. He must've bought a weight gain supplement straight after I signed him & i messaged him 5 days ago about buying a weight loss supplement so that he can fight and he blatantly ignored me.

I will almost certainly cut him.

for the future, I suggest you contacting mike and asking him to cancel the bout for you. Since this is clearly someone not giving a shit for the game and screwing your event, he'll prob do it.

then remember the name of that asshole manager and never deal with him again.