Convicted

tdouble

I'm disappointed. Not so much as Rolen but more with the damn judges. I didn't even stay for the rest of the card. I brought Jack Bonds and Suge Night into this business, I got those two a job. If it wasn't for me they wouldn't be in this sport. I'm not sayin' hand the fight to my fighters but god damn give me a break, did yall watch the fight or were yall to busy watchin' those fuckin' ring girls... oh those fuckin' ring girls. I know Jack n Suge are told to score the fight on that 10 point take-you-down-get-a-sticker system, a stupid bullshit inefficient system, but Rolen hurt him really bad in the 2nd round. Really bad. Bad enough where he shouldn't of lost because the other guy laid on him and did nothing most the time. I bet Rolen could go back in there this week and fight the guy and Shelby prolly wouldn't even get cleared to fight within the next week or two. He about knocked him out, and like I've been tellin Rolen man you had him you just gotta finish. It happens to the best. Burn a few, train harder. Life goes on.

J Bomb receives a new text message on his blackberry

Rolen is on his way home from the outback. Great experience for him, he might not remember the decision loss. Mr. Potter saved us some of his la kiwi but it'll be gone by the time we land back in Los Angeles... look at the time :P

Then J Bomb notices a few unread messages, there's no tellin when he got them or what he was on that made him forgot them. Could of been bad service, and the messages just now arrived - who knows but they were there.

Damn. Bullshit decision. Jack and Suge are in trouble.

You seen Rolen Spliffs yet? He hit ghost.. He wasnt at the party

Found him at the gym lol "Yoga" sessions with Bob Chong...

Rolen said hes comin to KONFLIKT 14 tonight u gon be there?

Haha Jesus showed Rolen Spliffs how to finish a fight

not gon be at the party big fight in sydney carter potter vs john hayes

oh shit btw rolen is goin out there too. we're on the plane now

carter potter is the man rolen shouldnt have no problems knockin anyone out now
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the look out Chris. My goddamn service on this bitch is fucked up! Anyways, I spoke to Rolen and it's crystal clear what needs to be done. While you guys were down under...Phil n' I met up wit Tony's guy over at the Konflikted Fight Club. Looks like a great gym. I took the liberty of putting Rolen on the roster. Their weight room is impeccable. Tell Tony thanks next time you see him.

Oh, and congrats on the Potter win! Excellent fight!

CON-VIC-TEEEED...

-JBomb

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/rlove.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/rloveshorts.jpg

"As the owner of Convicted clothing line were proud to announce our most recent clothing combo: Russian Love!!"

thanks to our personal designer battouter

you remember this shit dude?! WHADDA FUKN NITE DUDE! LMMFAO!

*At his request, I met up with "JBomb" Smith in a seedy dive bar in Downtown Los Angeles. Why he prefers these types of places is beyond me.

Seems like everytime I go to get a story from him, it's always in the proverbial "shithole" or a haven of mediocrity at best...beats me, but i need my story.

As I make my way through the bar, a voice calls out, "AY!"...I looked to my left and saw a man at a booth waving me over. It was Jason Smith.

As I approach the booth, I noticed 2 men sitting with him. One of the men was as huge as huge can get and by the looks of the handlebar mustache, it could only be Convicted fighter Phil DeBlunt.

I did not recognize the the Latino man sitting with them but he too had a handlebar mustache. Perhaps JBomb had an affinity for the handlebars?

I had a small chuckle with myself as I sat down in the booth...*

JBomb: "Sup dude? The fuck you laughin' at?"

Reporter: *clears throat*..."Nothing, nothing...So how's your evening?"

JBomb: "Goin' good, goin' good. I just got into town and needed some grub."

Reporter: "So you came...here?"

JBomb: "No...we didn't. We went to a Chinese joint around the corner and then Phil wanted a drink, so we came here...low key.

Reporter: "How you doin' Phil?"

Phil DeBlunt: *finishes guzzling*..."Good"...*burps*..."Good! How 'bout you dawg?"

Reporter: "Just fine. Congratulations on your fight the other night. Didn't get much work in huh?"...*chuckles*...

*everybody belts out a laugh*

Phil DeBlunt: "Yeeeah dawg. Homeboy went down like the bishop's daughter on prom night ya know what I'm sayin'! HAHAHAHA!"...

*a couple minutes of laughter ensues as the server comes to our table with another round

of whatever it is they're drinking...and if I know Phil, it's got to be some type of Cognac*

Reporter: "So JBomb...who's your friend?"

JBomb: "Oh shit! Yeah, my bad dude...this is the newest addition to the crew, Martin Cristos."

Martin Cristos: "Sup holmes?"

Reporter: "Nice to meet you. So this is the guy you were tellin' me about?"

JBomb: "No. That was a different Martin Cristos...Yeah it's him man!"...*laughs*..."What the fuck?! Ask him some shit dude...i gotta hit the pisser."

*JBomb exits the booth and heads through the bar*

Reporter: "So Martin, tell me a little about yourself."

Martin Cristos: "Normal bullshit. Grew up in Mexico. No plumbing, dirt floors...the works holmes.

Started fighting por la feria in a back alley in Ensenada when I was 14 years old, best in town at 17...then my moms died."

Reporter: "Sorry to hear that."

Martin Cristos: "Don't be. She couldn't provide. She always wanted me to come to America, get smarts, go to college...you know.

Anyways, after she died, I jumped the border with a friend of mine and we made it all the way to L.A."

Reporter: "You speak excellent English for an...ill..."

Martin Cristos: "Sssssh...I'm workin' on it holmes. I came to L.A., went to a good school, got my diploma...all for my moms ya know?

So yeah, I speak alright and if things go well, I'll be fully legal in 3 weeks."

*JBomb returns from the bathroom*...

Phil DeBlunt: "Have fun in there?...*chuckles*...

JBomb: "Sorry guys. Ran into an ex...friend on the way."...*smiles*...

Reporter: "So what about after school Martin? Did you go back to Mexico?"

Martin Cristos: "Si. I went back to help my hermanos out with some things. That's how I ended up fighting again.

People knew me there, wanted to see more action...and honestly, I missed it.

Ever since this MMA...explosion...the money is a lot better. I found a good gym to workout at and I hit it with everything I had holmes.

Before I knew it, I was in Tijuana, where I won the tournament and it was over to Mexico City. Ay, Mexico City is muy largo holmes...soooo many people ay?

Reporter: "So when exactly did you and JBomb meet up?"

JBomb: "I got a call from Convicted fighter Marcello Sosa. He knoes some dudes that frequent these Mexican Bare-knuckle Tournaments and said I gotta check this dude out.

I called Chris Karter to see if he wanted to go scout the guy because he has a wonderful eye for talent.

Anyways, Chris was busy as usual so I headed out alone. When I arrived in Mexico City, I saw flyers all over the city with "Cristos" written all over them...

I knew right there I was on to somethin' great and was kinda glad Chris stayed in L.A. HAHAHA!"

Reporter: "And the rest is history?"

*Phil Exits the booth and begins talking to a lovely blonde that was eyeing him earlier from the bar*...

Martin Cristos: "Si."

JBomb: "Yeah man. I watched 3 or 4 fights while I was there and I could just see the potential. All I could think of was 'I gotta get this guy in L.A."

Reporter: "But you don't live in L.A.?"

Martin Cristos: "Nah holmes. I got some major beef up here from school ese. It's not the best idea for me to be livin' here holmes.

I actually wanted to move out to Las Vegas or maybe even fight in New York city."

Reporter: "So why L.A. then?"

JBomb: "After the Constantine Wakinov debacle, I felt a bad about what happened with the WCC-St. Petersburg. I found out they had a WCC-L.A. and I began talking

with Mac McNutty about a possible contract deal.

Martin has plenty of juice in Chula Vista so I figured it would be safe enough for him to live there.

The commute for fights isn't bad and Chris n' Tony from Convicted said they would handle security from airport to arena."

Reporter: "Tony Harris n'Chris Karter are in on this too?"

JBomb: "Well, We all in together ya know? We all wanta a piece of that pise right?

So I slide them some extra duckets for my guys security out here in Gangland and they make sure the dude's alright...it's all business man."

*Phil returns to the table*...

Phil DeBlunt: "A little bird jus told me that it might be wise if we bounce."

*JBomb gets on his Blackberry phone, stands up and walks to the side window*...

JBomb: "Yo Tony! This is JBomb! We might need an out dude...quick. Alright...uh-huh...yeah...around the corner...yep...ok...later.

Okay guys we gotta sit tight for a few but we gotta rock n' roll when Chris gets here alright? Phil how much time we got?"

Phil DeBlunt: "Hard to say dawg. Could be any minute now."

Reporter: "wh, wh, what's goin' on? Are we in danger?"

Phil DeBlunt: "We never in danger. We 'bout ta have some fun."

JBomb: "Phil, we better get him outta here just in case."

Phil DeBlunt: "Right...follow me dawg."

*We head for the back door when a commotion comes from the front of the bar.

The sounds of scuffle and glass breaking erupt amid the high pitched screams of the female servers and patrons.*

Phil DeBlunt: "Get the fuck outta here quick...AND NO COPS YA HEAR!?"

Reporter: "Yeah, yeah...n,n,no cops."

*Fearing for my life, I run and hide behind a dumpster a few blocks away...keeping out of the light.

I desperately wanted to know what was going on, would they be alright and who was starting all the trouble. I heard the screeching of tires followed by the clack, clack of gunfire...

I knew right there, Chris Karter's boys had showed up.

My curiosity was still not quenched but my fear had pretty much subsided. With Convicted on the scene, it was anybody's guess...I just hope it's enough to make the evening news.*

*We caught up with newly signed Konflikt fighter Rolen Spliffs at the Konflikted Fight Club in Los Angeles. Hopefully, he'll be willing to answer a few questions about Konflikt, Convicted Inc., CROWN and anything else on his mind...let's hope his mood is good.*

Reporter: "So Rolen, congratulations on your Second Round KO over Randy Robinson."

Rolen Spliffs: "Thanks man, fo' real. I needed dat shit after dat bullshit decision. On da real 'doe...I thought I was fucked at first.

Dude clinched me up n' shit, I had a helluva time wid it. Dat's why I knew when da bell rang for Round 2, I had to put dat shit away."

Reporter: "...And put it away you did. So that was your last fight with NEFC then?"

Rolen Spliffs: "You know, I really thought I had one mo' fight leff but I guess I overlooked some shit huh?...*chuckles*...

Reporter: "Apparently so...So you finally got your long awaited deal with Konflikt. You happy?...excited?..."

Rolen Spliffs: "Yeeeah, yeeeah...I'm real stoked on it man. No disrespect to da NEFC 'doe. Paul Bruens hooked it up n' I had a great time fightin' for 'em.

I just been wantin' ta work wit Mr. Bradley fo' a long time now so ta finally get da chance yo?...I'ma bring da pain...fo' real."

Reporter: "We'll be looking forward to discussing more victories with you. So now for the big question...where are Chris Karter and Tony Harris?"

*laughs a hearty laugh and lights up a joint...*

Rolen Spliffs: *exhales a huge cloud of smoke*..."I don't know. Ain't nobody seen 'em. I spoke wit Avon Barksdale a few days ago n' he ain't seen 'em neither.

If Avon ain't seen 'em, who knows where da fuck dey be? Paul Bradley don't know...he be wantin' ta put they pictures on some milk cartons n' shit...*laughs*...man, I wish I knew man.

Convicted is mah boys. I hope nuttin' major happened to 'em in dat scuffle dey had helpin' JBomb out."

Reporter: "You mean the shootout? Have you talked to them since then?"

Rolen Spliffs: "Actually, no. I ain't. Never really thought uh dat. Damn man...I hope dey okay. Hopefully dey jus caught a case, or maybe dat mu'fuckin' swine flu shit."

Reporter: "Any word from Phil DeBlunt?"

Rolen Spliffs: *takes a hit*..."I talk ta dat mu'fuckah ey'day. He aint' seen 'em since dey

had dat big shootout, but he be layin' low fo' da moment cuz he got major heat in L.A."

Reporter: "Well, we certainly hope they're ok. So have you heard the rumors of JBomb moving his nutrition store to L.A.?"

Rolen Spliffs: "I ain't heard dat but I wouldn't put it past him. He ain't even ever out in St. Pete's anymo'.

Too mu'fuckin' cold out dere.

Reporter: "Well, the word on the street is, he changed the shop name and is soon to be moving to Los Angeles."

Rolen Spliffs: "I seen he changed da name to 'CROWN' when I was surfin' da web last night. Looks good.

He finally got his own thing after Combat Pro went under."

Reporter: "Yeah we heard about the Combat Pro fallout. It's a shame what happened."

Rolen Spliffs: "Some shit ya jus can't plan fo'. From what I heard, Johnny Sep was a good guy but me n' him ain't never met.

Still 'doe...hope he okay. Damn man. A grip of major playaz been comin' up missin'.

Makes me wonder if some sort of MMA Killa be on the loose."...*laughs*...

*checks his Blackberry*...

Rolen Spliffs: "Time ta go handle mah business. Gotta bounce yo."

Reporter: "Thanks Rolen."

Rolen Spliffs: "Anytime."...*grabs gym bag and heads out the door*...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
CHRIS KARTER IS BACK! PARTY AT CROWN!

TOMORROW JAN. 7th - 7AM to 7AM

EVERYTHING HALF OFF! - PARKING LOT BBQ! - LIVE DJ!

FIGHTER MEET AND GREET FROM NOON TO 3PM

BACKROOM POOL, POKER & DANCERS FROM 3PM TO 3AM

DANCING DJ AND BOOZE ALL NIGHT!

COME PARTY WITH US!

705 HIGHSTREET LOS ANGELS, CA

DIFO will bring the fat girls and pork rinds

only real company owners live up to it's name

two things, and two things only...

shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake that booooty...

and.....

....I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny.. when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, You get SPRUNG!

CHRIS KARTER IS BACK! PARTY AT CROWN!

TOMORROW JAN. 7th - 7AM to 7AM

EVERYTHING HALF OFF! - PARKING LOT BBQ! - LIVE DJ!

FIGHTER MEET AND GREET FROM NOON TO 3PM

BACKROOM POOL, POKER & DANCERS FROM 3PM TO 3AM

DANCING DJ AND BOOZE ALL NIGHT!

COME PARTY WITH US!

705 HIGHSTREET LOS ANGELS, CA

Gonna be a helluva party ;)

• 1 month later...