Hall of fame #1 ranked manager

Kronix

I think there should be a hall of fame page for managers who have managed to clame the number 1 spot. It's a very difficult task to achieve and I think the ones that do make it deserve the glory by putting there name on a record so everyone can view who has achieved this goal in the past aswell. The page should also keep track of how long people have managed to keep the number 1 spot. So a sort of top 10 of all the number 1 managers with the one with the most days ranked at the top.

Perhaps even a counter to see how many times some one has been number one.

I was #2 behind multi-user Ztarken Ztarkenson for 3 weeks before I fell back. Humors got banned at that time and he grabbed his triple elite and CK was #2 when Ztarken was finally banned and the fighter released and got first dibs on him. I had to put on another run after he got banned to get to #1.

How nice that some of the guys have changed their names since they have been at the #1 spot and that's the name listed there....(sarcasm intended)

Doesnt quite show everyone. I know Gonzo isnt on there and he was definitely number 1 for a bit

read my previous post and you'll realize why he's not there anymore

• 2 weeks later...