SPI Belt Contest

Rain

As it is, tried my rusty ass best but at this size doesn't look like the original big size that I like. Sorry to waste your time. This is my final version but I will redraw as I don't think is quality enough and I'm not ready to dedicate more time to it since I can't figure how to make it ok from bigger image to small and still look good. If I sharpen it they only increase the black tendency which is no good for the belt character.

PS. Will go back to what I know to do: avatars :)

Minark won this imo with that awesome title. Everything fell into place perfectly and for a title that is rare. Smooth and icon fits in the title perfectly, it can be read but it actually flows with the piece the best. Biggest problem I have with making belts is the size needs to be so damn small, small text that is too hard to read or larger text that looks forced in there rather than flowing through the piece like a title should.

In comparison to the aforementioned problem Minark has done the best job of solving this issue. It flows perfect, the text is small.. but so is the belt. It's just big enough to read but not too big where it doesn't mesh with the rest of the work.

Good job man

• Upvote 1

Minark won this imo with that awesome title. Everything fell into place perfectly and for a title that is rare. Smooth and icon fits in the title perfectly, it can be read but it actually flows with the piece the best. Biggest problem I have with making belts is the size needs to be so damn small, small text that is too hard to read or larger text that looks forced in there rather than flowing through the piece like a title should.

In comparison to the aforementioned problem Minark has done the best job of solving this issue. It flows perfect, the text is small.. but so is the belt. It's just big enough to read but not too big where it doesn't mesh with the rest of the work.

Good job man

I agree. Minark looks damn good. Looks just perfect for that size.

http://i.imgur.com/utVIL1X.png

Here's my one and only try.

I lied, Tried to increase size of font and flag, so this new one is my last try.

http://i.imgur.com/cUJ2o2m.png

We'll use the first one, 250k goes to Minark :) Thanks for everyone that has been trying!