height and weight restrictions

i know its been talked about before, but height should be restricted based in your fighters weight and vice versa to try and keep things realistic.

• Upvote 5

yeah, i have a guy in my org that most people are refusing to fight because of his build. 170 lbs 225 cm. and its a KT org they get the advantage of a super long reach and no disadvantage of getting taken down easier cause its KT. its just not realistic

I've won 4 out of the 5 KT tourneys I've entered using short (and sometimes VERY short) clinchrapers. The idea that tall guys have this huge advantage in KT always makes me laugh

Kim Jong Un (263251) - Big Apple Brawls

Mathew Ridgeway (249406) - Superior Warrior

Charles Bronson (249119) - EVO KT Tourney

Arlington Beech (245377) - Golden Gloves Tourney

Oh god not this crybaby shit again, Man up you sissy ass managers! My guy fought his 135 lb 225 cm guy last season and kicked the shit out of him both times, so its not like these guys are unbeatable monsters. Grow some balls people

I like this man.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

yeah, i have a guy in my org that most people are refusing to fight because of his build. 170 lbs 225 cm. and its a KT org they get the advantage of a super long reach and no disadvantage of getting taken down easier cause its KT. its just not realistic

Pretty sure I just lost to this guy in a 1st rd tko yesterday. Yeah, he's 7'3" and my guy is 5'7". And yeah, he knocked me out in 3:50. But, as of today's PM training, my guy was at 100% energy with no injuries/cuts, while he was still injured for 2 days lol.

Oh god not this crybaby shit again, Man up you sissy ass managers! My guy fought his 135 lb 225 cm guy last season and kicked the shit out of him both times, so its not like these guys are unbeatable monsters. Grow some balls people

+1 Just need the right gameplan imo.

• Upvote 1

personally i dont care what builds people use. lol im just tired of people bitching when they get offered a fight against him, and telling me i suck as a matchmaker for even offering the fight