wont fight russians....

Grump

well since the posting in the forums is being REWARDED (a STUPID idea) and now the forum is virtually useless for its intended purpose because it jammed up with crap posts from managers posting damn near ANYTHING just to earn a reward....Im gonna join the stupidity and start posting all my crapola as well. WHY? Because I REALLY want to get an airplane on spin and win....so here we go..

Had a manager decline a fight proposal saying he "wont fight russians"

REALLY? my 1st thought is HOW DO YOU KNOW its a russian? For the first 5 months of the game I had a North Korean name and my profile said I was from North Korea...but I damn sure aint a N Korean...so how would anyone KNOW? This caused 2 other thoughts to follow almost instantly....(yeah that much brain activity HURT thanks for asking)

1...how fricken RIDICULOUS can u get? u truely believe everything u see online? everyone in this game is 100% HONEST u think? really?

2. Thats how RACISM and prejudice are formed and fed....whats the problem with fighting russians? or Irish? Chinese? do they leave a stink on ur imaginary gloves? or u afraid to start a nuclear war by kickin som russian ass in an online game? Do russians cheat or something? or have a special toughness u cant overcome? supermen every one of them? perhaps they are all crybabies u dont want to upset? have magic? whats the beef here? I totally dont get the concept!

Thank God for people being so different in thought....be a damn BORING world if we all thought the same yes?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

well since the posting in the forums is being REWARDED (a STUPID idea) and now the forum is virtually useless for its intended purpose because it jammed up with crap posts from managers posting damn near ANYTHING just to earn a reward....Im gonna join the stupidity and start posting all my crapola as well. WHY? Because I REALLY want to get an airplane on spin and win....so here we go..

Had a manager decline a fight proposal saying he "wont fight russians"

REALLY? my 1st thought is HOW DO YOU KNOW its a russian? For the first 5 months of the game I had a North Korean name and my profile said I was from North Korea...but I damn sure aint a N Korean...so how would anyone KNOW? This caused 2 other thoughts to follow almost instantly....(yeah that much brain activity HURT thanks for asking)

1...how fricken RIDICULOUS can u get? u truely believe everything u see online? everyone in this game is 100% HONEST u think? really?

2. Thats how RACISM and prejudice are formed and fed....whats the problem with fighting russians? or Irish? Chinese? do they leave a stink on ur imaginary gloves? or u afraid to start a nuclear war by kickin som russian ass in an online game? Do russians cheat or something? or have a special toughness u cant overcome? supermen every one of them? perhaps they are all crybabies u dont want to upset? have magic? whats the beef here? I totally dont get the concept!

Thank God for people being so different in thought....be a damn BORING world if we all thought the same yes?

Shut the fuck up, do as your interests says and improve the world by evaporating.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Ironically, I'd have thought this was hilarious and completely agreed with how ridiculous it was.

Unfortunately you had to be all PMSy to start the post off.

He has a legit gripe but he holds no water in the community due to past post/actions... too bad really but he did do it intentionally. Posting for sympathy on this probably wont get him anything more than a LOL

After the mail the motherfucker left that newbie for leaving LOD, i thought for sure you were from North Korea, looks like we all learned something today.

obviously u didnt get the whole story....but ur comments of ignorance DO tell us a story now dont they? Maybe u should copy/paste it rather than blindly refer to it in a twisted 1-sided manner. Because Im curious even what u are talking about....not that YOU would know Im sure...

And Im proud of u that u learned something today.

I think using toilet paper is important and u should be very proud of ur accomplishment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'll fight Russians but only if we're dating.

• Upvote 1

naw...hes Vendetta....The home of negativity....its expected....

People who smell like shit shouldn't breathe the air around them, they will think it is everyone else who smells.

obviously u didnt get the whole story....but ur comments of ignorance DO tell us a story now dont they? Maybe u should copy/paste it rather than blindly refer to it in a twisted 1-sided manner. Because Im curious even what u are talking about....not that YOU would know Im sure...

And Im proud of u that u learned something today.

I think using toilet paper is important and u should be very proud of ur accomplishment.

Regardless of the "whole story", we all saw the PM's, and you completely flipped out without due provocation. Of course, if you wanna post your side, go ahead

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Momma always said....stupid is as stupid does...

By the way...did u have help spelling all those words?

I really don't know how can you be this... Instead of opening this threads that will just make fun of you, you could help the community with constructive posts. That will most probably earn you some points to Spin and win, instead of getting negative to every post.

PS. I don't know if you know, but if you get negative, you won't get any points at Spin & Win.

So start getting more creative in the good way, not the crap you propose on improvement.

In my opinion your a clown that this community will laugh at for a long time.

• Upvote 4

He has a legit gripe but he holds no water in the community due to past post/actions... too bad really but he did do it intentionally. Posting for sympathy on this probably wont get him anything more than a LOL

community? u call THIS a "community"? I have more respect to the pissing post the dogs use on the corner than this forum u seem to think is a "community"

This is NOT a "community unless u consider a bunch of lame-ass small-minded gang-mentality shit-talkers who pass judgement without knowing the whole story to be a "community". It sure as hell dont pass for SQUAT where I come from.

My SISTER wouldn't piss on the bunch who hangs out here. She says people who's lives are so pathetic that they have to band together and pat each other on the back as they gang-flame "outsiders of the community" in order to make themselves feel better about their sad lives to be something she dont even have the words to express.

I think she has a strong point. But I will exclude Skap from the pissing post...Skap is cool in my book even tho he often backs the wrong side....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2