wont fight russians....

Grump

People who smell like shit shouldn't breathe the air around them, they will think it is everyone else who smells.

Regardless of the "whole story", we all saw the PM's, and you completely flipped out without due provocation. Of course, if you wanna post your side, go ahead

Momma always says....and people who ARE shit shouldnt speak shit.

How would YOU know if I had "due provocation" or not? u dont even have a clue what Im talking about. And what makes u think YOU are the judge of whats "due provocation" anyway? Your a nothing...a NOBODY to me and my life. Oh sure u part of the "gang community" HERE...like that means shit...a big fish in a pond that dont even exist...LMAO

But ur welcome to post silly stuff and join the forum GANG "community" if u wish. I give u permission.

And now that Ive had my fun...think I will go find something PRODUCTIVE to do...like clean the toilet.....but you and ur GANG are welcome to continue posting ur ignorant comments and making judgements on others like YOUR standards actually mean anything....Sadly Im sure its the closest thing to happiness in life that u can come up with. Most likely u cant find anything productive to do in life which is why u spend so much time here.

I PITY the gang here....but my sister is laughing....

For those who may have posted as I was typing...Im SURE it was highly "educational and informative" with much thought and consideration...but alas....I cant stay and entertain myself any longer....perhaps after I clean the toilet I will return....we must have priorities u know...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Momma always says....and people who ARE shit shouldnt speak shit.

How would YOU know if I had "due provocation" or not? u dont even have a clue what Im talking about. And what makes u think YOU are the judge of whats "due provocation" anyway? Your a nothing...a NOBODY to me and my life. Oh sure u part of the "gang community" HERE...like that means shit...a big fish in a pond that dont even exist...LMAO

But ur welcome to post silly stuff and join the forum GANG "community" if u wish. I give u permission.

And now that Ive had my fun...think I will go find something PRODUCTIVE to do...like clean the toilet.....but you and ur GANG are welcome to continue posting ur ignorant comments and making judgements on others like YOUR standards actually mean anything....Sadly Im sure its the closest thing to happiness in life that u can come up with. Most likely u cant find anything productive to do in life which is why u spend so much time here.

I PITY the gang here....but my sister is laughing....

For those who may have posted as I was typing...Im SURE it was highly "educational and informative" with much thought and consideration...but alas....I cant stay and entertain myself any longer....perhaps after I clean the toilet I will return....we must have priorities u know...

I don't get why you seem to think that the forum is a gang community, but I supppose that is how you feel when you post nothing but stupid stuff and people don't agree with you and you start feeling alone. Don't post such stupid shit and you might actually become a decent member of the game.

community? u call THIS a "community"? I have more respect to the pissing post the dogs use on the corner than this forum u seem to think is a "community"

This is NOT a "community unless u consider a bunch of lame-ass small-minded gang-mentality shit-talkers who pass judgement without knowing the whole story to be a "community". It sure as hell dont pass for SQUAT where I come from.

My SISTER wouldn't piss on the bunch who hangs out here. She says people who's lives are so pathetic that they have to band together and pat each other on the back as they gang-flame "outsiders of the community" in order to make themselves feel better about their sad lives to be something she dont even have the words to express.

I think she has a strong point. But I will exclude Skap from the pissing post...Skap is cool in my book even tho he often backs the wrong side....

You are an ignorant idiot. That people join an online game and forum doesn't mean they don't have a life that is valuable to them. If your hobby is cleaning toilets or whatever you like to do, well one of our hobby's is MMAtycoon and there is nothing wrong with that.

About sad lives, yes, some of us have trouble in real life and find it pleasant to have some sort of online escape route where they can either stop thinking about the problem for an hour, or they can talk about it and suppport eachothers' daily struggles.

• Upvote 3

My SISTER wouldn't piss on the bunch who hangs out here. She says people who's lives are so pathetic that they have to band together and pat each other on the back as they gang-flame "outsiders of the community" in order to make themselves feel better about their sad lives to be something she dont even have the words to express.

I think she has a strong point. But I will exclude Skap from the pissing post...Skap is cool in my book even tho he often backs the wrong side....

You do realize that you're basically saying that your sister either a) is a dog or b ) usually pees on people, right?

I don't really have a dog in this fight but you seem a bit unhinged.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Could have sworn you were Lithuanian :P

Even if you are Russian, I am currently 3-0 against you :D

shhhh, I'm hoping that if people think I'm russian they won't fight me :|

In the 1st fight I was testing hiddens, in the 2nd I didn't train, and the 3rd is because I didn't set sliders :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Luckily you edited your post, because I can assure you that the last part of your message offended me more than anything before.

Think before you post something . I won't repeat what you posted, but don't ever write that again

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh it would of offended me and my family too, it was my first post after waking up. Gotta shake out the dust a bit and think before I click post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

She says people who's lives are so pathetic that they have to band together and pat each other on the back

Said the guy in a 114 member alliance.

And now he is taking it to in-game PM's.... what a twit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh it would of offended me and my family too, it was my first post after waking up. Gotta shake out the dust a bit and think before I click post.

Bah, I missed it.. what was it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

obviously u didnt get the whole story....but ur comments of ignorance DO tell us a story now dont they? Maybe u should copy/paste it rather than blindly refer to it in a twisted 1-sided manner. Because Im curious even what u are talking about....not that YOU would know Im sure...

And Im proud of u that u learned something today.

I think using toilet paper is important and u should be very proud of ur accomplishment.

1. I did get the whole story.

2. If i had a $ for every time you used the word ignorance i'd be able to afford a night with your sister.

3. I joke, we all know you have your sister locked in your basement.

4. "Good I did not join this guys alliance when he and his weird friend who did spam me about how bad Obama is and his experience in army because the more I read about them the more delusional they look."

5. Your experience in the army is nullified, why? Because no one cares.

6. WHEN will you LEARN THAT typing like THIS makes you seem like AN ANGRY 12 YEAR OLD GIRL?

7. You also have an unhealthy fascination with toilets and your sister peeing... Something you want to tell us Rabid old boy?

• Upvote 3

7. You also have an unhealthy fascination with toilets and your sister peeing... Something you want to tell us Rabid old boy?

Maybe he is R Kelly?

• Upvote 2

community? u call THIS a "community"? I have more respect to the pissing post the dogs use on the corner than this forum u seem to think is a "community"

This is NOT a "community unless u consider a bunch of lame-ass small-minded gang-mentality shit-talkers who pass judgement without knowing the whole story to be a "community". It sure as hell dont pass for SQUAT where I come from.

Im not trying to back any side... I do think its getting better here though.