Spin/Win improvement

Should spin and win give you a better chance at getting a reward? I don't get very many credits to use every week and when I do win the rewards aren't the greatest, I'll maybe get a free IQ test, a small amount of cash or some free supplements but those rewards are rare, 90% of the time I just get a free spin or no reward at all. Do I just have bad luck? :(

• Downvote 2

Well, I haven't been on the forums a lot lately, so I only had 9 spins from two weeks combined but three of those spins gave me 55 lottery tickets, $25,200, and 10 days of VIP, so it's just chance.

You need to remind yourself, that everything you win is an added bonus. The rarity makes the prices so special. The game could exsist without Spin and Win.

I think it was added to get more people involved in the Forum.

You can get some good spins every week not only through the Forum, but helping out voting for the site.

http://mmatycoon.com/helpus.php

With that you can have i believe 2 Spins every day.

This is not a feature, rather an incentive :P

• Upvote 4

Should spin and win give you a better chance at getting a reward? I don't get very many credits to use every week and when I do win the rewards aren't the greatest, I'll maybe get a free IQ test, a small amount of cash or some free supplements but those rewards are rare, 90% of the time I just get a free spin or no reward at all. Do I just have bad luck? :(

Create fighters threads, make fighters comment periodically.

• Upvote 4

I can tell you from experience it is purely luck.

Last week I had 11 spins, and I won nothing

This week I had 9 spins and I won $2167, 88 Lotto Tickets and a Custom Avatar

You get a lot of bad weeks, but then you get some good weeks. I have won 1 Jet and 3 Fighter Slots from it so far, although I have yet to get an FA Pick. But the amount of times I have gotten Lottery Tickets is ridiculous, and I have won nothing from my spins on quite a few occasions.

I love when it trolls you, you can't win, then you eventually win & it's money!!! & it gives you like $27.

And by love I mean hate.

I just want a jet, it costs way too much to travel privately, one my fighters is in an org in another city & it costs me like 20k to fly there & back, his contract is only worth /1000 show/2000 win/, because he trains in my own gym there's no point in moving him permanently.

The Spin & Win Gods need to give me a nice shiny jet & I'll be a happy boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I haven't used it in awhile because I go through periods of not posting very often in the forums and right now have maybe 25 spins saved up I haven't used yet. But I have won a fair amount off of it. A private jet, 2 fighter slots, probably half a dozen IQ tests. About 12 custom avatars. Maybe 20 days of VIP time and then of course a lot of lottery ticket wins or free spins. But I think it's pretty awesome if you actually post more in the forums which was the idea behind spin and wins anyway

I'm kinda envious of some of you guys, you get soooo lucky and I don't get anything good since I've been playing :( I just want a free fighter slot, a custom avatar, some free VIP time or anything that's permanent would be cool. You guys seem to have good luck and get good items so I guess the system doesn't need any work but my luck could certainly use a boost.

• Downvote 1

I've won thousands of dollars in cash.

I've won 15 custom avatars.

I've won 27 IQ test.

I've won 2 private jets.

I've won 3 Free Agent Credits.
I've won a million lottery tickets... and won the tycoon lotto, twice.

I've won a bajillion free spins.

If you let it spin for 30+ minutes, you'll win something 7 out of 10 times.

• Upvote 1

I've won 27 IQ test.

I've won 2 private jets.

Garauhteed some 1 will try this :-)

I've won 27 IQ test.

I've won 2 private jets.

To be fair, I once clicked to Spin, went to do some cooking, and came back like 45 minutes later and pressed Stop and won a Fighter Slot..I've never tried it again since

I was thinking about, how about adding spin and win credits for adding commentary text. Only the ones that get accepted gets the rewarded gets credit ofc.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

That could be a positiv way to further enchance the variaty of available commentary in the game. So it's a win-win and hopefully a value adding reward for contributing to the game.

I was thinking about, how about adding spin and win credits for adding commentary text. Only the ones that get accepted gets the rewarded gets credit ofc.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

That could be a positiv way to further enchance the variaty of available commentary in the game. So it's a win-win and hopefully a value adding reward for contributing to the game.

*Ahem* Care to clarify?

• Downvote 1

If you follow the link you get to the improvement section of the forum where a part is called commentary. There mike accepts commentary writen by users to be used in the fight engine. It's the text you read when fighters do moves. If credits where awarded to people for helping to write more commentary the game will improve because there will a larger variety in the possible commentary. You can on occassion see the same line of text being written 2-3 times in a row and if you've read a couple of hundred fights, they get old quickly. With more text each fight would seem more unique as there would be something new to read.

So by adding a chance to gain extra credits on spin and win by writing one of these commentary and if they get accepted then the work being done is not just jibberish post being made in the forum but value adding to the game as it gets better and richer with more commentary for all possible scenarios.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, I once clicked to Spin, went to do some cooking, and came back like 45 minutes later and pressed Stop and won a Fighter Slot..I've never tried it again since

The spin arleady calculates what you've won once you click spin. You can see that by pressing spin and reloading the page.