Why has the ATT vs Brazilians TUF season been such a disappointment?

I think it should have went to round 3, one judge did score it a draw. I am thinking both new guys will go next. I cant remember their names. I think Hayder and I think his name was Jackson will be the last fight, if Hayder can go again. The way they were going at it in the house about the time they fought before. Should make for a good fight, both are good stand up guys, I think Jackson has more speed and skill from his fight, but you would have to give the power edge to Hayder. He throws with everything he has!

I don't like anybody from this show, especially Jackson and Kamaru. Kamaru is a psychopath, calling it now and says things like they are definite even though they are subjective. Jackson is just a cock really.

I really wanted to see Creepy Weasel Steve Montgomery fight, he had a good record

The best part of this season has been listening to Hayder butcher the english language. He says a lot of words that dont mean what he thinks they do.

He seems to have good power, I dont think its any where near Terry Martin level, but thats who he reminds me off striking wise. He plods, keeps his hands too low and throws everything behind every strike. He seems to have a decent chin, he got hit pretty flush a few times in both fights and didnt seem to be affected. Looks like a win one, lose one pre-lim fighter in the UFC.

• Upvote 1

And ATT goes down... Why they turned to Steve "I can't make weight" Carl is beyond me. Blackzilians got this in the bag, no way ATT can win 3 in a row.

• Upvote 2

And ATT goes down... Why they turned to Steve "I can't make weight" Carl is beyond me. Blackzilians got this in the bag, no way ATT can win 3 in a row.

Couldn't agree more... What the fuck were they thinking, honestly I forgot he was on the show cos he was so bad. Did absolutely nothing both fights, hang up the gloves pal.

I agree, why would they pick a guy that didn't make weight the first time. But then to not do it again, it shows how much he cares about his team. They should have replaced him when they had the chance a couple shows ago. No excuse for not making weight, just laziness and not caring.

I don't understand the ATT coaches. I said this earlier to me them doing this bad looks worse for them than the fighters. One guy not ready is on him but the whole team not ready is on the coaches.

Coy looked a lot better this fight, BB monster looked worse. Probably a little of both. I still don't see how ATT can pull it out and win both the next fights. I really want to see Jackson for the Blackzillions fight again.

he will definitely be next... maybe jackson vs Hayder 2?!

• Upvote 1

If it's not Hayder... then who? At this point in the competition... can Hayder go a 3rd time? I wonder if he has stayed on weight or if he is yoyoing. If he has been yoyoing there is no way he can go for a 3rd at the high level necessary, if he has to cut a minimal amount of weight it's possible. Only other person that has brung it... was Coy. When you look at the teams.. Blackzilians hands down are a better team.

Fat boy from Blackziillians is always bitching about something, even with his gym in the lead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd be bitching too.. that was certainly a setup. Turn in paperwork for another guy, see who Blackzilians put forward then if it's not what you expect fighter 2 gets the nod while they claim injury or some other bullshit. Only reason American Titty Twisters are in this competition is the point structure, Blackzilians shaking off ATT like Creepy trying to cut weight.

• Downvote 3

I would really like to see Jackson vs Hayder but I assume it will be the last fight if it happens. As said above Hayder has already went twice the extra week would help him.

But since they have to win next week they may pick him, I never considered that. If they try and save him for the last fight it wont matter if they lose the next one.

I'd be bitching too.. that was certainly a setup. Turn in paperwork for another guy, see who Blackzilians put forward then if it's not what you expect fighter 2 gets the nod while they claim injury or some other bullshit. Only reason American Titty Twisters are in this competition is the point structure, Blackzilians shaking off ATT like Creepy trying to cut weight.

You can't pick another guy, The FSBC isn't going to let another guy fight other than the guy who had his paperwork sent in. And this wasn't the first time he bitched, he was bitching constantly the week before about the cage being grabbed.

And when he gets "hurt"? Or falls ill? No reason to have 2 peeps cutting weight other then a fuck job. He was bitching constantly because the guy WAS grabbing the cage. But then again that's right up American Titty Twisters alley.

• Downvote 2

I would really like to see Jackson vs Hayder but I assume it will be the last fight if it happens. As said above Hayder has already went twice the extra week would help him.

But since they have to win next week they may pick him, I never considered that. If they try and save him for the last fight it wont matter if they lose the next one.

I think Jackson will be put in to fight next because the preview for the next episode hinted at it I recon. Tough call for ATT, judging purely by what I've seen I would put forward either Hayder for obvious reasons or Graves because I seem to remember him showing some skills despite buckling under the pressure.

You can't pick another guy, The FSBC isn't going to let another guy fight other than the guy who had his paperwork sent in. And this wasn't the first time he bitched, he was bitching constantly the week before about the cage being grabbed.

Yeah, Dana himself said its impossible plus we, the viewers would have seen his sneaky tactic should he have attempted to do that. The bitching about the cage grabbing was overly milked for sure as i said before. He did it a couple of times like every fighter does once and a while without even thinking about it. Besides an offence like that in a fight like that one was meaningless as the blackzilian couldn't keep him down if his life depended on it.

I actually found it pretty funny when Glen just got shut up after Dan offered him a grappling match with one arm behind his back as a counter offer to Glens idea.

• Upvote 2