Why has the ATT vs Brazilians TUF season been such a disappointment?

Hayder was the biggest asshole on the show, why so much hate for Jackson? Because the ref fucked up?

how was he an asshole out of curiosity? i dont actually think anyone on the show was an asshole for once.

how was he an asshole out of curiosity? i dont actually think anyone on the show was an asshole for once.

yea i dont think there were any super assholes this season -- a couple though i just didnt like though like jason jackson and usman -- jason just cause of his attitude and usman cause of his i never held the cage crap -- i mean its clear as day he held the cage several times but wasnt an asshole though

i didnt like jason so much on the after episode show, when him and hayder were talking about their fight... Jackson refused to admit he lost even though he got TKO'd....mmmmmmmkkaaaaay.

I didn't like Hayder much, average fighter and the way he spoke just annoyed me. I didn't like anyone from this season but there wasn't any massive cbombs (apart from Glen)

This, he talked so much unnecessary shit i got annoyed for someone who just has a big right hand and nothing else. Glen was a cbomb though... i really enjoyed him trying to run

It's not so much he was talking shit that annoyed me, just in general whatever he said he has a way of talking that just frustrates me. Hard to explain. And Glen running was hilarious, probably one of the only things I will remember about this season.

It's not so much he was talking shit that annoyed me, just in general whatever he said he has a way of talking that just frustrates me. Hard to explain. And Glen running was hilarious, probably one of the only things I will remember about this season.

Hayder can't string together a coherent sentence. I got more amused by it then upset though. I kept waiting for him to yell "hayder smash!" after ATT fighters would lose and he would flip out.