Why has the ATT vs Brazilians TUF season been such a disappointment?

What a fight... But then again this wasn't a team competition for ATT, this was American Top Hayder, that 250k should go to him alone.

one hell of a fight. My heart was beating out my chest haha. As you can guess, Im so happy for Hayder, he is a hell of a tough guy as is vicente. Great finish to the season! Now for the finale... It is hard not to pick Hayder again for the win. Kamaru is a solid fighter but I think anyone in the house would've beaten that steve carl guy, he is pretty shit from what ive seen on the show. A rematch between Kamaru and Graves would be nice to see as well, I think Graves wasnt i the right mind set in their first fight and it got the better of him but after his win against a top guy like Jackson his confidence and mentatility must be sky high so that would be a tough fight to call.

Anyway back to Hayder vs Kamaru, Hayder has proven that he is really good at getting back up to his feet where he is undoubtedly dangerous so I think he has the edge in this fight.

If Glen's coaches got their way it would be a Hayder/Vincente rematch in the finale.

it was cool to see att come back and win that part of it and even cooler they donated the 200k -- i hope they win the final fight too but for some reason i think usman will probably win -- i mean hayder has heart but really seems to having nothing else -- all he ever does is left jab right over hand 1-2 -- and so clearly ducks his head to the right when throwing the jab -- he better change up and learn something else cause his heart can only take him so far

Can someone explain to me how Hassan won? Every jab got countered with a jab or left hook. He was eating leg kicks the whole way through. I'm not sure if he landed a single right hook because Vincente blocked every single one. He took a few knees to the face. He was taken down a few times. I had this a convincing 3-0 win for Vincente man.

Can someone explain to me how Hassan won? Every jab got countered with a jab or left hook. He was eating leg kicks the whole way through. I'm not sure if he landed a single right hook because Vincente blocked every single one. He took a few knees to the face. He was taken down a few times. I had this a convincing 3-0 win for Vincente man.

I have to disagree. Hayder was landing all those jabs every time and the occasion hook (not many but a few). I wouldve given the 2nd and 3rd to hayder tbh. More strikes landed for hayder and whenever vicente managed to take him down he got back up quickly without taking any damage.

I have to disagree. Hayder was landing all those jabs every time and the occasion hook (not many but a few). I wouldve given the 2nd and 3rd to hayder tbh. More strikes landed for hayder and whenever vicente managed to take him down he got back up quickly without taking any damage.

I'd say 8/10 times he landed the jab he took one back though. A jab at the exact same time or a short left hook.

I also don't know how Hayder could have landed more. I don't know if there are fight stats but Vincente was landing the leg kick at the same frequency of Hayder's jab (much more damage), landed a couple of nice knees, landed a few good combos, landed almost every time Hayder through a jab.

Also Hayder was on the back foot the entire fight which is a scoreable aspect of the unified rules.

hmm i would like to see stats for that fight. I know this isnt really a way to judge a fight but as the fight went on I had the feeling Hayder was winning haha.

I noticed that too... Hayder spent a lot of time backpedaling, I think he backpedaled more in the first round then in the first 2 fights combined.

Hayder was throwing combos and every time he got taken down Vincente didn't do anything with it and Hayder escaped.

But Technically ATT went 2-1 on that card, Masividal is on ATT and Ferreira is on Blackzillians but they weren't part of the show. And the next TUF will be Team McGregor vs Team Faber.

Technically then Blackzilians won the show 7 fights to 5. Technically Hayder got his ass kicked. Technically American Titty Twister shouldn't have rode just 1 person during the show.

just got word my buddy is facing jason jackson from the tuf blackzillians august 28th -- hope charlie kicks his ass as i couldnt stand jason on the show

Is the fight happening in the UFC? Whats your friends name? Wish him the best from me, Jackson is an asshole hope he gets KTFO

Is the fight happening in the UFC? Whats your friends name? Wish him the best from me, Jackson is an asshole hope he gets KTFO

no its in legacy fighting, charlie ontiveros, charlie has some killer stand up and crazy kicks (had a thread on here with some of his fight videos) -- not sure what channel in other countries but in the usa it will be showed on AXSTV, use to be HDNet -- they are having their own blackzillians vs legacy fighters card -- a few of the tuf guys are gonna be on the card

http://www.legacyfights.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/LFC-44-Poster-683x1024.jpg