Why has the ATT vs Brazilians TUF season been such a disappointment?

And when he gets "hurt"? Or falls ill? No reason to have 2 peeps cutting weight other then a fuck job. He was bitching constantly because the guy WAS grabbing the cage. But then again that's right up American Titty Twisters alley.

Are you Glenn Robinson?

• Upvote 1

Yo bro, we hate each other so much let's get together and grapple bro, so we can get skin on skin, intense physical contact...no homo though!

• Downvote 1

Sorry to get a bit silly here for a bit...

Every time i see Felipe Portela, in the back of my mind i see Vitor Belfort putting on a fake mustache and going undercover in the TUF house for the Blackzilians and noone has caught on. :P

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/476697788-felipe-portela-raises-his-hands-in-the-air-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QY%2FxgwmXUJdvQwIGe3GfVEmbcQO1pTjb3%2BmNcKXi5mtBUtKLsVb%2FZ8%2BXlS1FsORdiA%3D%3D

http://media.ufc.tv//fighter_images/Felipe_Portela/Felipe_Portela_Headshot.png

qgWzg_VV.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Come at me bro.

Confirmed, NOT Glenn :D

To be honest I am HATING ATT. Seem like your typical bunch of American fighters who like to wrestle and be douches all the time. I bet they all know how to surf.

Blackzillians fighters seem much more athletic, although are ridiculously boring. I like their team a lot more though, seem like sounder guys, so i've been routing for them since the start. The format is horseshit though. How you gonna win 9 fights to like 5 and lose the season?

well what part of him sucking are you referring too? -- not seeing the shin to nuts, letting several hits to the back of the head go before saying something, jackson holding the fence --- or not stopping the fight? -- personally I'm glad he didn't stop the fight, if anything this fight should show that refs stop fights too soon sometimes -- but i'm also hoping att comes back and wins it all

• Upvote 2

Grabbing Jackson's hand was pretty bad too... It was just an awful job altogether. I think it should have been stopped but he was so bad we are lucky he called for a break when Jackson tapped.

absolute nonsense Dr. I'm sure you know how it feels getting a hit to the nuts let alone by a striker based mma fighter. I see too often refs stop fights for a few poncy punches when they are on the mat and it always seems like an anti climax, the loser gets up and walks away straight after it is stopped like he just got in a pillow fight.

If anything Jackson should be worried that he couldn't finish a man who he just shinned in the nuts and was lying there trying to recover. Well recover is exactly what he did and tapped Jackson fairly easily. Well done Graves.

I've already forgotten the blackzilian coaches name (mind blank) but he acted like a fucking tool. Telling the ref after im gonna post your picture on the internet lol k den. Bzilian coach should be more embarrassed that him trying to sprint is already all over the internet.

• Upvote 1

They said Jackson broke his hand, so I would say that is why he couldn't finish him on the ground. But you guys are right I cant believe that ref didn't step in when he got kicked in the balls. Everything after that was just one mistake after another. Worst I have ever seen. Jackson is still my favorite fighter on the show, but he has some holes he needs to get filled fast if he ever wants to make it in the UFC. I am really surprised that Jackson is my favorite I usually prefer wrestling based fighters, but there is something about Jackson that gets to me, he has great boxing and hands, I think the best on the show and he seams to have a great attitude and that will carry you a long way.

As for the coach running, I run better than that at cardiac rehab 2 months after an aortic valve replacement! He should be embarrassed!

yeah but how many times does a guy not defend himself and the ref stops it then they give a puzzled look like "Why did you stop the fight?"

LOL I don't hate on Herb,mother have a tough job answers a good red,money all make mistakes

Can someone translate that from canadian to english please.

• Upvote 1

Last fight aside, most of the fights have been quite boring to watch but then again there have been many shit fights in TUF, I think the difference has been the fighters themselves and their stories in other seasons and all the non fight drama that has kept me entertained, as well as the head coaches.

I like the concept of gym vs gym, but as someone else has said it then takes the focus off the fighters. Maybe if there was more at stake than just bragging rights and 4+ gyms all competing it would make it more entertaining. Plus, who really cares about the gym owners? The fuck do I care if they have a feud. It has no value compared to current UFC fighters as coaches feuding and training guys who are fighting for a dream.