Mega Jug

Skap

You wont see me posting again besides the winners of the june awards...

Much like chat Im kissing this shit goodbye!!!

Someone had to do it!

tumblr_mqiue09t181s5g8tlo1_250.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

You want to talk shit about Bomb Squad Members lets do it here.... Not in messages! and remember I wont play nice about this bullshit... Spit it out motherfucker! Whats your troubles?

200.gif

Skap has come off his meds again, be a good boy and ring your mom and tell her all about it.

Or you could racially abuse me again , here and now, and in so doing get a forum ban again and do us all favour.

What's it gonna be princess?

I ask for the ban you dumbass. So as I wouldnt hurt your girly feelings. I have a low tolerance for dipshit talk something you were spitting out over and over again... as for racially abusing you, get over it... your not that special.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not talking shit... if your asking what I msged Begger about then it was simple. I asked who the owner of NYFN was. But this is what that owner and I discussed, pasted below.

Fight Offered Fighter : Monster Hero
Opponent : John Brady
Weight : 265+ lbs
Rounds : 3
Title : No
Event : NYFN THE DAWN
Matchmaker : Kidlat Kamao
Date : 2015-07-12

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 01:52:35

Fight Offered Fighter : Mestre Bimba
Opponent : Zlato Kuzmejniev
Weight : 205 lbs

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 01:57:51
it is a fight to build your fighter hype which is too low, why would you decline? how can you be set to fight better fighters if you decline this kind of fight.
Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:23:00
dont be stupid, i take only higher rank fights.
Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:48:33
wow nice reply, it is now easy to guess what will happen to your fighter in my fight org.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:53:44

seems like your new to this org thing. its simple, you give my fighter a fight right around the rank or higher for my fighter. if you dont like it or dont want too then ill pay you back the signing bonus and you can release my guys.

• Upvote 4

Wow... this is intense. You take this alliance, and game, that seriously?

Beggar and I laugh in PMs on facebook about it... I dont take the game as seriously as people might think :yes:

By the way... that is how I talk in real life.. I have to tone it down when Im on the game for some dang reason :suicide_anim:

• Upvote 3

not talking shit... if your asking what I msged Begger about then it was simple. I asked who the owner of NYFN was. But this is what that owner and I discussed, pasted below.

Fight Offered Fighter : Monster Hero

Opponent : John Brady

Weight : 265+ lbs

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 01:52:35

Fight Offered Fighter : Mestre Bimba

Opponent : Zlato Kuzmejniev

Weight : 205 lbs

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 01:57:51

it is a fight to build your fighter hype which is too low, why would you decline? how can you be set to fight better fighters if you decline this kind of fight.

Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:23:00

dont be stupid, i take only higher rank fights.

Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:48:33

wow nice reply, it is now easy to guess what will happen to your fighter in my fight org.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2015-06-08 02:53:44

seems like your new to this org thing. its simple, you give my fighter a fight right around the rank or higher for my fighter. if you dont like it or dont want too then ill pay you back the signing bonus and you can release my guys.

Not everyone is built to run an org. Its not the easiest job in tycoon for sure. But I think you sent another message that your not showing here?

Not everyone is built to run an org. Its not the easiest job in tycoon for sure. But I think you sent another message that your not showing here?

no this is all i have.

Oh I did ask Begger why yall let him into your alliance. I asked this bc that guy just joined the game a month ago and doesnt seem to know what hes doing. Thats all. If anything that dude threatened me and I should be the one thats pissed, not you

• Upvote 4

Oh I did ask Begger why yall let him into your alliance. I asked this bc that guy just joined the game a month ago and doesnt seem to know what hes doing. Thats all. If anything that dude threatened me and I should be the one thats pissed, not you

Skap has said before he has, and still would, let Humors into his alliance so that says it all

• Upvote 2