MMA Sim League looking for owners

alkalinesolo

I run a sim league based on WMMA's software (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/wmma/) and we are looking for another 1 or 2 owners. We have 7 very active owners in an 8 team league, just finished our 157th event - in the middle of our 15th season. The 15th season will be the final season before the league is restarted and all teams will be drafted from scratch - I expect the draft to happen in about 3 weeks.

It's basically a league that turns MMA into somewhat of a team sport. Each team has a stable of fighters that they match up with other team's fighters. At the end of each season we have a 4 team playoff and crown 1 team the champion. There are also individual title holders.

Events are held twice every week, so that is about how often you'd need to check in on your team to check event results, available Free Agents, book the next fight, etc.

If you want to join, the easiest way is to register at http://simleagueone.proboards.com/index.cgi and send me a personal message. My user name there is stork15.

You can also email me at mattwright82 @ lycos dot com, or just respond here and I'll get back to you.

Bump. Still looking to get 1 or 2 more owners.

Here's a taste of what's will be available to draft for Middleweights:

Thales Leites, 26 (12-1) Good

Stand up - Weak

Ground - Good

Athleticism - Fantastic

Tim Credeur, 31 (9-2) Decent

Stand up - Mediocre

Ground - Mediocre

Athleticism - Decent

Tim Kennedy, 32 (9-2) Good

Stand up - Decent

Ground - Good

Athleticism - Good

Tim McKenzie, 25 (11-4) Decent

Stand up - Mediocre

Ground - Decent

Athleticism - Decent

Tom "Kong" Watson, 25 (5-3) Unknown

Stand up - Weak

Ground - Weak

Athleticism - Good

Travis Lutter, 34 (9-4) Good

Stand up - Weak

Ground - Good

Athleticism - Good

Trevor Prangley, 35 (17-5) Dangerous

Stand up - Weak

Ground - Poor

Athleticism - Good

"Professor X" Xavier Foupa-Pokam, 25 (13-9) Mediocre

Stand up - Mediocre

Ground - Weak

Athleticism - Great

Yoshihiro Akiyama, 32 (10-1) Good

Stand up - Decent

Ground - Great

Athleticism - Good

Young Choi, 27 (9-4) Decent

Stand up - Poor

Ground - Weak

Athleticism - Great

Yuki Kondo, 32 (48-20-6) Good

Stand up - Mediocre

Ground - Mediocre

Athleticism - Good

Yushin Okami, 26 (21-4) Very Dangerous

Stand up - Mediocre

Ground - Fantastic

Athleticism - Great

Yuta Watanabe, 23 (7-1-3) Decent

Stand up - Weak

Ground - Weak

Athleticism - Good

Top 10 Middleweights

1. Anderson Silva

2. Dan Henderson

3. Paulo Filho

4. Rich Franklin

5. Kazou Misaki

6. Robbie Lawler

7. Gegard Mousasi

8. Yushin Okami

9. Nate Marquardt

10. Jason Miller

Tim Credeur being mediocre on the ground is a crime. If no one has drafted him yet, I may have to sign up just so I can grab him.

Draft starts soon, if you want in then you should sign up now. If you do sign up though, please don't make your first two picks then not log onto the site for 2 weeks. We have 8 active GMs who check the site frequently, the last thing we need is a slowpoke getting in and making everyone wait.

Also, there is a reward points system in place that allows you to improve your fighters. If you want to make Tim Credeur the MW champ, it's a possibility.

• 3 weeks later...
I run a sim league based on WMMA's software (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/wmma/) and we are looking for another 1 or 2 owners. We have 7 very active owners in an 8 team league, just finished our 157th event - in the middle of our 15th season. The 15th season will be the final season before the league is restarted and all teams will be drafted from scratch - I expect the draft to happen in about 3 weeks.

It's basically a league that turns MMA into somewhat of a team sport. Each team has a stable of fighters that they match up with other team's fighters. At the end of each season we have a 4 team playoff and crown 1 team the champion. There are also individual title holders.

Events are held twice every week, so that is about how often you'd need to check in on your team to check event results, available Free Agents, book the next fight, etc.

If you want to join, the easiest way is to register at http://simleagueone.proboards.com/index.cgi and send me a personal message. My user name there is stork15.

You can also email me at mattwright82 @ lycos dot com, or just respond here and I'll get back to you.

I don't have to own the software, do I?