ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

Yes you can as you seem a very friendly guy. I ask because I like reading the previews. I hope that is ok with you? Sorry for the inconvenience my question seems to cause to you.

Why are you always thinking the worst of me when i am commenting on stuff from you??? What happend to you when you grew up? I was just curious, nothing else, no bad attention at all.

I dont know what happen here, but this got me really worried for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time once again for me to take a look at the fights that The Corporation will be participating in Round 4 of ITFL Season 4.

And what a few rounds of controversy we have had!!! First with Dorian Yates bitching out and refusing to fight and now it looks like the pressure has gotten to one of the brothers at The Corporation!!

Sources close to me tell me that The Lodbrok representatives of Team Corporation have since gone missing! Has the pressure gotten too much?? Or have they bitched out too?? I guess we'll never know!!*

* (please note this is the CHARACTER of Sully talking here about the FIGHTERS owned by Ragnar. It is unusual for Ragnar to not login without saying anything to us so we hope everything is ok with him in real life. So again, anything said here is said in the CHARACTER of Sully and is in NO WAY badmouthing the real guy who manages those fighters.)

So what does this mean for Team Corporation?? Well, first of all Bjorn Lodbrok who has lost 4 fights in a row will be replaced by my training partner and former Troid Champion Timothy Robinson. Ivar Lodbrok on the other hand has also gone missing, although there are rumours of him changing camps and there is a slight chance he may be talked into continuing in the tournament. Well son, you're either in or you're out!!

But enough of those unreliable cowards!! You know what is NOT unreliable?? Those absolute legends at MMA Hype in Amsterdam! For your official Corporation merchandise, get your ass down to MMA Hype!! Tell them Sully sent ya!!

But enough of that! I came to talk fights!!! This week we are matched up against The Misfits and for the first time in this tournament The Corporation find themselves spread over 3 different venues for the fights. But despite the odds stacked against us as well as this controversy, i believe we can show the world what we are made of!!

*T102* - Celtic Customs

Corporation Fight #1

Dante Cross Furia v Pablo "The King" Escobar http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

This fight taking place in London and will be hosted at *T102* - Celtic Customs. Both men are knockout artists and both come in knocking out their 3 ITFL opponents so far. What does this mean? It means DON'T BLINK!! While Furia can arguably say he has the more power, i believe The King will live up to his name when Furia gets tired and will knock him out after weathering the storm.

~T~ ITFL Round 4.1

Corporation Fight #2

Chris Severn v Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok

While this fight has been sent out, nobody has heard from Lodbrok which means Severn could potentially be without an opponent. Severn is 0-3 in this ITFL while Lodbrok is 1-2 in a KO or be KO'd mentality. While Bjorn is nowhere to be seen, i have heard a rumour that Ivar is in talks about changing camp and could still potentially accept this fight. But how will his mental state be? Well, whether this fight takes place or not, Team Corporation will still be penalized a point for the unprofessional way The Lodbrok's have handled themselves *

*(Again, CHARACTER of Sully talking about the FIGHTERS. NOT aimed at the manager of Ragnar!)

Corporation Fight #3

William "Caper" King v Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Powerhouse Bustamante hasn't had the best luck in ITFL and he goes up against King. Both men are carrying injuries going into this fight, so in the end it all comes down to who wants it more. My boy Bustamante has more to lose here as he tries to bounce back from a first round KO. I predict King to try and hold him down, but it won't work and Bustamante will score the late KO.

Corporation Fight #4

Timur Rubin v Frank Damozzi http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Damozzi is coming off a huge KO win and is coming up against Claymore Elite Combat Champion Rubin, who hasn't had much luck in this tournament. I'm sorry Champ, but your title is gonna continue losing it's value as my man Damozzi takes your head clean off and continues his KO streak.

~T~ ITFL Round 4.2

Corporation Fight #5

Yaniv "In The Closet" Schulmann v Bjorn Lodbrok Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson

Yaniv comes in as the favourite here as my pal Robinson replaces Bjorn Lodbrok. How will this play out? Well, the only way i see Yaniv winning is if he decides not to fight and just play lay'n'pray, which will probably put the audience to sleep. Robinson to fire back with a quick victory and to make The Corporation proud after Lodbrok bitched out!

Corporation Fight #6

"Croc Boy" Shintaro Nomo v Paul "Scrap" Landen http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Powerful KO Artist takes on Nomo who has proven he can also throw down with the best. However, Nomo has shown he can also mix it up by submitting his opponents too! Nomo may try to use his size advantage to throw Landen around, but my boy will end Croc Boy's undefeated ITFL streak!

Corporation Fight #7

Johnny "Filthy" Luca v Brett Hartlock http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Last fight of the round sees submission machine Hartlock take on Luca. "Filthy" has yet to win a fight this round, and the way i see it his losing streak will continue as Hartlock locks in his favourite submission. Game over.

And that my friends is another round of ITFL!!!

Now i don't expect you guys to split yourself into 3 people to watch these events live! But if you can't make it to London or Amsterdam this weekend, be sure to pop by Sully's Bar & Grill where you can catch all the action on our HD screens! So what are you waiting for? Slap on your official Corporation ITFL shirt from MMA Hype and get to Sully's Bar & Grill and enjoy a cold one! But remember to drink responsibly! :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy...

I'm James "Sully" McGuiness signing out!

• Upvote 5

Basically you ve scored the corporation to win every fught lol

:OMG:

I think that has been the way in about every prediction he's made the whole season. Either Sully's not very well informed in these things or he has just drunk way too much of his own home brew :drunk:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

How much i drink of my Home Brew is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and has absolutely no bearing on my judgement!!

Stay classy ;)

• Upvote 4

What’s up Vendino boys?

Pueblo Escobart gone missing in action? He hasn’t approved Odoacers fight against Kocur and seems like he hasn’t logged in since 21.8. If he doesn’t crawl from under a rock anytime soon, you guys might want to put some replacement fighter in place by Saturday.

They can't put in a replacement as they've already used one, just like The Corporation has already used one.

As I have just posted on Buzz, there is a fix for the tournament.

Lothbrok of The Corporation is being transferred to Listerman, while Odoacer will be transferred to myself. Listerman had agreed to not edit any sliders for this round, and I am doing the same.

Hopefully we will not have any more issues for the rest of the tournament.

Mike said he will be doing the transfer today, so hopefully that will be sorted.

Glad something got worked out, don't want to see a team win or lose because of NC's.

Only Question I have is are they only transferred for the turny, or are they yours now? I don't fight free agents but some people pick up a lot of them, and if the original managers don't come back they should go on the free agent list after this is over. Just my opinion. Don't affect me either way.

• Upvote 1

Glad something got worked out, don't want to see a team win or lose because of NC's.

Only Question I have is are they only transferred for the turny, or are they yours now? I don't fight free agents but some people pick up a lot of them, and if the original managers don't come back they should go on the free agent list after this is over. Just my opinion. Don't affect me either way.

I have told Mike that I will let him know when the tournament is over so the fighter can be transferred back to his original manager. Then he will be released to FA if that manager remains inactive long enough, just like it would have in the first place.

• Upvote 2

Wait a second... :huh:

The Corporation gets to choose whether they take a replacement fight or take free points (one for team, 3(!) for the fighter) in case a fighter is unable to participate but FF has no say when you take the fighter in question and transfer him to another manager, a move which is just not done in the game?? A fighter from another alliance to a Vendetta member just when we are fighting Vendetta (plus Dinooo)? Don't want to be a party pooper but you guys are trying to change the rules here and it's not cool. We can fight the fight, take the injuries and the loss of training time Kocur would otherwise had but I think we should still get them points whatever happens.

• Upvote 3

The Corporation gets to choose whether they take a replacement fight or take free points (one for team, 3(!) for the fighter) in case a fighter is unable to participate but FF has no say when you take the fighter in question and transfer him to another manager, a move which is just not done in the game?? A fighter from another alliance to a Vendetta member just when we are fighting Vendetta (plus Dinooo)? Don't want to be a party pooper but you guys are trying to change the rules here and it's not cool. We can fight the fight, take the injuries and the loss of training time Kocur would otherwise had but I think we should still get them points whatever happens.

Kind of agree with a mark here. Great there's no NC but FF should be given the points. Just my opinion from a outside view.

No party pooper either, but I agree 100% with Marky on this. Transferring a fighter is a bit extreme and not done in my opinion either. It's good to see that you will release him after the tournament, what makes it a little more fair, but I agree that Kocur should get the points no matter the result.

As part of the Corp, his is my understanding on what happened. Jursilla signed up for a team and rage quit. He declined he fight after fights were picked and offers sent. In that case, Vendino lost that as he bitched out. Not Vendino's fault, Corp did everything right and in essence Jursilla gave up therefore he lost that fight for Vendino. Hey replaced him next round which they were entitled to do.

Our situation was Ragnar didnt log in for 10 days so we anticipated him not returning. We used our ONE replacement to get my fighter in. All this was done before fight offers. Fights have been agreed.

Also as far as i know Shortfuse agreed to take the fight for the second fighter but win or lose they still get the points as per the rules.

Our manager went inactive and as a team we thought what would be the best option. It isnt like Ragnar bitched out and we replaced his fighter. We transferred the fighter over and for this fight he left the slider as is. Just trying to continue the flow of the tournament. At the end of the day, its the fighter signed to the tournament, right? And it isnt like we left it last minute after fights been sent. We have been open and actively communicating to let our opponents know whats happenning, no?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1