ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

Alright, I am starting to send out all fight offers I can do. Some fighters are still booked so they can't be sorted yet, but the events will be as follows:

ITFL Round 1.1 - London

Vendino vs The Stray Dogs

w/ FinnFighters vs The Misfits (170)

ITFL Round 1.2 - Amsterdam

Team Conquer vs The Corporation

w/ FinnFighters vs The Misfits (265)

This will leave one remaining fight from FinnFighters vs The Misfits which will be held in London on the same date at T96

I'll get to work on the Team Write ups this week. Have another tournament which is finishing tomorrow and a couple of writing jobs to do first so I am hoping before Wednesday 8th July to have it finished. I will also be doing a big preview for the first round of fights, and short previews for each subsequent event.

Just a bit of a heads up for anyone who is waiting on the Team Write Ups.

Basically, my parents are heading off to the US for a 3 week holiday, and they own 3 dogs so they have asked me to mind them while they are away. I head down to their house on Wednesday and they head away on the Friday. I should be able to get the whole thing written over that weekend, bearing in mind that I most likely will take breaks between different teams.

I will be sending a few questions to the different team captains for some back story and will use that when compiling the story.

Also, I should have the Preview for Round 1 done by Friday 17th, but it could also be a couple of days after as I have 3 different Previews I need to do for that weekend.

In terms of the fights, I am still waiting on a few guys to be released from their contract to take part and can then finish booking the fights.

• Upvote 3

Just a bit of a heads up for anyone who is waiting on the Team Write Ups.

Basically, my parents are heading off to the US for a 3 week holiday, and they own 3 dogs so they have asked me to mind them while they are away. I head down to their house on Wednesday and they head away on the Friday. I should be able to get the whole thing written over that weekend, bearing in mind that I most likely will take breaks between different teams.

I will be sending a few questions to the different team captains for some back story and will use that when compiling the story.

Also, I should have the Preview for Round 1 done by Friday 17th, but it could also be a couple of days after as I have 3 different Previews I need to do for that weekend.

In terms of the fights, I am still waiting on a few guys to be released from their contract to take part and can then finish booking the fights.

:thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Delighted with the speed of the responses. I have gotten two of the teams done so far, and I am just waiting on Team Logos/Banners for two of the teams. The write up is basically a dramatised version of how each team was formed and entered into the tournament, while an actual preview of each fighter will be included when I do the first Preview for the tournament.

Delighted with the speed of the responses. I have gotten two of the teams done so far, and I am just waiting on Team Logos/Banners for two of the teams. The write up is basically a dramatised version of how each team was formed and entered into the tournament, while an actual preview of each fighter will be included when I do the first Preview for the tournament.

I didn't knew at first that we needed a logo and banner. I messaged you , but you haven't replied.

Do the logo and banner need to have a certain size?